#ThisIsWhatAsexualLooksLike: Femme Edition

yazybee

Hi all!

I wanted to share Part 3 of my #ThisIsWhatAsexualLooksLike series for Qwear Fashion, this time focusing on feminine-presenting asexuals. 

https://www.qwearfashion.com/home/this-is-what-asexual-looks-like-part-3-femme-edition

Next I will be doing a masc-focused one, and you can find other editions on Qwear's website. I'm proud of how this article turned out and grateful for all of the participants for sharing their images and stories. 

Let me know your thoughts!

Thanks,

- Yasmin Benoit (@theyasminbenoit)

This is so awesome!  Go you and the others in the article. It gives me hope. 

Yess! I absolutely love this! 

It also bothers me how femme asexuals dress a certain way and are sexualized and/or assumed to not be asexual just because of it! Fashion is an art form  and I'm happy this article and these people recognize that! 

thank you for this! 👏

Lonemathsytoothbrushthief

This is such amazing work, you're an awesome model and activist! :D💜 💚 :cake:

certified_space_ace

I love this so much! Thank you for your amazing work!

This series is fantastic, Yasmin. This diversity among us is so beautiful.  It's one thing from within modeling to see and understand so many artists are coming from a queer place as we share a passion for personal expression & self possession, but it's everything to show the love that goes into fashion is genuinely just because we aces also enjoy and embrace life on so many levels.  Like Ashley Marie said, style is just the beginning.

Archived