What is the worst super power you could imagine having?

Captain_Tass
3 minutes ago, ByeYall! said:

How about deathly forceful urine stream? 

@ByeYall!

2 hours ago, Anie said:

The ability to freeze time, but you are physically frozen too.

Not *that* bad. At least you could think up plans leisurely in split-second crisis situations, and would far more rarely end up with that "five minutes later, I ralized I should have answered XYZ" hindsight when debating with assholes. 😄

SorryNotSorry

Being unable to die for a couple thousand years would really suck. Just think of all the crazy stuff you'd never be able to unsee as civilizations came and went.

3 hours ago, Anie said:

The ability to freeze time, but you are physically frozen too.

You still get to think while time doesn’t pass. Useful for exams...

Telepathy, the only thing that would do is give me nightmares.

Being a kryptonian, would normally be cool and good, except for the fact that I could get a sunburn during the winter for being outside for 5 minutes without sunblock. Part of their powers is absorbing sunlight, which wouldn’t be good for me.

X-Ray vision, how can you turn it on or off? How annoying would it be to see everyone’s bones? How much information would you be unable to see?

Teleportstion, you delete yourself and make a duplicate of yourself elsewhere. 

Indestructible skin, how are you going to get a vaccine if you need one or blood drawn, etc? 

Riping off your arm and putting it back on, I think that this one is self explanatory (Arm Falloff Boy).

Being able to grant other people’s wishes like a genie, you wouldn’t be able to do anything for yourself and watch as you make things go perfectly for whoever asks for something.

Powers from the warp because people with them tend to get possessed by demons.

Twisted Tempest

Omniscience or omnipresence would be my idea of hell. I find it hard enough to cope with what I can already perceive as I am, and my mind already doesn't shut up when I want it to, so screw being aware of everything, everywhere all at once. Imagine the noise... 

On 6/21/2019 at 11:02 AM, ByeYall! said:

Woops, sorry! I didn't know what I described was an actual physical condition. Sorry about that! 😬

Lol, it's fine. Kinda rare so I wouldn't expect many people to know about it. Not like it upset me or nothin, I just found it amusing! :P

Being invisible but all the time.

2 minutes ago, Zagadka said:

Immortality.

That I think wins.

On 6/21/2019 at 8:43 AM, CajunAce said:

The ability to drive a stick shift

The ability to steal candy from children.

You would need to be invincible too if you weren’t you would more than likely you would die probably 

On 6/22/2019 at 5:23 AM, Darth Plagueis the Wise said:

X-Ray vision, how can you turn it on or off? How annoying would it be to see everyone’s bones? How much information would you be unable to see?

All I can think of is that one x-ray where the buzz light year toy got stuck..up there... you could see that sort of thing accidentally from outside a random person’s house. 

scarletlatitude

Flying. 

I'm not afraid of heights but I am afraid of falling from heights. 

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 12:43 AM, RoseGoesToYale said:

Super strength would be pretty terrible, if you think about it. You'd always be accidentally breaking things, grocery stores and other companies would sue you for damages, and people would be afraid you'd crush them.

And imagine all the friends or coworkers wanting your help moving or with weekend labor jobs?

2 hours ago, Zagadka said:

Immortality.

I think it depends on the kind of immortality. We have really bad stuff where you continue to age just won't die of old age, or where you can still die but keep being brought back over and over again, or the classic eternal youth as well as inability to age. 

6 hours ago, sithgirlix said:

I think it depends on the kind of immortality. We have really bad stuff where you continue to age just won't die of old age, or where you can still die but keep being brought back over and over again, or the classic eternal youth as well as inability to age. 

And you see all your friend die around you. And how society dies and you are all alone in a dessert. 

16 minutes ago, Kimmie. said:

And you see all your friend die around you. And how society dies and you are all alone in a dessert. 

I don't think society will die. Change, yes? That would actually be interesting to think about. Cause it's all the old people that are still racist and sexist and stuff, right? Unable to adapt to the changes society goes through? Imagine being unable to adapt to new beliefs on sexuality and gender relations.

But yeah, seeing your friends die would suck. 

1 minute ago, sithgirlix said:

I don't think society will die.

I mean in say 1 milion years when humans are extinct except you. And maybe the rest of life too.

Like an old Kenny Everett gag 

The ability to blow your own head up but not put it back together 

4 hours ago, Kimmie. said:

I mean in say 1 milion years when humans are extinct except you. And maybe the rest of life too.

Or just floating in the middle of space after our galaxy collides with another? This is sounding more awesome by the minute.

Custard Cream

Everything you touch turns to jelly.

Bruce Wayne

Farting on immediate command.

1 hour ago, Steve Rogers said:

Farting on immediate command.

That would be a great power if you could guarantee no follow through 

Fluffy Femme Guy

Being invisible all the time.

You can move really fast but end up in a coma after due to exhaustion.

Archived