What is the worst super power you could imagine having?

Pretty straightforward. The least helpful super power you could have that is still super human  Examples may include thinks such as:

-Perpetually glowing thumbs.

-Summoning an army of terrified geckos on command. Thus they would drop their tails and run, leaving you with a pile of lizard tails ultimately.

-Will always commit tax fraud by pure mistake.

-Shapeshifting into a piece of toilet paper/paper towel/etc.

I have more, but I wanted to get ideas from y'all too.

nineGardens

I terms of "B grade" I'm going to go with "Ability to read the minds of squirrels" and "Levitates one foot below ground level."

In terms of actually WORST powers.....

"You have immortality grade good luck (duck a missile while picking up a penny)... but such good luck always comes at the expense of someone else that you care about"

Or how about "The ability to heal/mend anyone... but that your power always makes subtle alterations to their appearance/personality while you are doing it."

Retcon_Gecko

The ability to turn into a tree. 

I was thinking something like stretchiness, like Mr. Fantastic or Plastic Man, but with the condition that the more you stretched out the less elastic your skin would become until you would just be a pile of stretched out flesh. 

blunose2772

Mind reading. People disturb me enough with what comes out of their mouths. I don't even want to think about what's going on in their heads

Glowing. Imagine all the bugs you'd attract!

The ability to read the minds but limit to koalas and gold fish

RoseGoesToYale

Super strength would be pretty terrible, if you think about it. You'd always be accidentally breaking things, grocery stores and other companies would sue you for damages, and people would be afraid you'd crush them.

The ability to drive a stick shift

The ability to steal candy from children.

14 minutes ago, CajunAce said:

The ability to drive a stick shift

Actually, that's an awesome ability and driving a stick shift can be fun too.

CelesteAdAstra

Turning everything you touch into jelly

You can read minds but only of extinct animals.

1 hour ago, blunose2772 said:

Mind reading. People disturb me enough with what comes out of their mouths. I don't even want to think about what's going on in their heads

Again a "yup, this." Are you me? 😂

I just think of the old Buffy episode "Earshot", and get the creeps thinking of telepathy that has even the remotest chance of not being 100% reliably shutdownable...

Vomiting diamonds or any other precious jewels every time you open your mouth to speak sounds a bit too stressful for me. 

Also, being able to turn everything you touch into gold. That's the worst power for me. 

39 minutes ago, CelesteAdAstra said:

Turning everything you touch into jelly

Better than the Midas touch, at least you can still eat.

If it’s really good jelly then you could create plenty and sell it for your family/friends before you die. That is if you haven’t touched them first.

I think being like Wolverine would ultimately suck. Other than that super hearing and mindreading would leave me in nervous heep ‘cuz “Shut up and leave me alone”

Less serious: the power to knock a small town unconscious with the odour from your farts would be a power used only in an absolute emergency.  

Being able to look through clothes and other types of fabric.

Accelerated facial hair growth. Having to shave every two days is bad enough.

2 hours ago, fuzzipueo said:

Actually, that's an awesome ability and driving a stick shift can be fun too.

Throw in an auxiliary transmission and a heavy load and you're in for all kinds of fun.

Rockblossom

The reverse of telepathy.  Everyone around you is forced to hear every stray thought that passes through your head.

The ability to freeze time, but you are physically frozen too.

-The ability to vomit sulphuric acid, but with zero ability to protect yourself from its effects.

-Super vision that allows you to see through 99% of a concrete slab. You pass out after each unsuccessful attempt. 

-The ability to have your breath smell like whale carcass on command. 

-To turn water to powdered milk. 

-To be able to eat and digest metal. 

-To be able to blend in with scenery, as long as its a building and painted black. 

3 hours ago, theonewhorocks said:

Being able to shit your pants on command

You could probably make a comedy routine out of it ;) 

20 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

To be able to eat and digest metal

I think there’s actually someone who can do that, and then used it to eat a small plane because they could 😅

How about the ability to turn yourself inside out once, and you can’t change back. 

4 hours ago, theonewhorocks said:

Being able to shit your pants on command

Give a person enough bad spicy food and this isnt far from reality. 

How about deathly forceful urine stream? 

Archived