why are we here on earth?

catra

I once went to a party on the moon, but there was no atmosphere, so I came back :P:P

• 3 weeks later...
Soul Searcher

Simple.

We are being experimented upon and our creator has decided to put us here and see how complex DNA molecules (us) behave when put under certain circumstances.

On 6/30/2019 at 6:02 PM, indigoinfared said:

...We're in the MATRIX!

facts. that'd be hella interesting though :)

RakshaTheCat
23 minutes ago, Mx. Paradox said:

We are being experimented upon and our creator has decided to put us here and see how complex DNA molecules (us) behave when put under certain circumstances.

I demand to speak to that creator, those complex DNA molecules they've made sux and need some serious upgrades... 😺

We're on earth, because the flora and fauna of every other planet in the universe said "you're not welcome here". Earth was too busy hatching the moon at the time and missed the multiverse alert about a parasitic DNA mutation circulating and didn't repel it. Now it's thinking "oops" :P:P

RakshaTheCat
10 minutes ago, SkyenAutowegCaptain said:

We're on earth, because the flora and fauna of every other planet in the universe said "you're not welcome here". Earth was too busy hatching the moon at the time and missed the multiverse alert about a parasitic DNA mutation circulating and didn't repel it. Now it's thinking "oops" :P:P

Where is the pest control though? Hopefully those nasty parasites can be exterminated before it's too late 😺

We're here because nature is a bit of a dick at times.

because, even though there's been a lot of talk about it, we haven't managed to start colonizing other planets yet, which I think is probably a bad idea as well... but until then, we're here.

DarkStormyKnight

Well this is the only planet that we currently know of that can support complex life such as ours so we didn't really have another option. Evolution just did its thing.

FindingTheta

No idea, but I wish they would have asked me first before putting me here.

Humans are here in universe to use there creativity to create.

They have generative energy(sexual energy), plus imagination, to create. It does not matter to the universe what humans do, or how this turns out, just that you are all born with this, and you do with what you got as you want.

Most people use there energies, just to reproduce, which is fine. But any animal being born in this universe is capable of reproducing.

Just remember there is a right and wrong way to do things. Although the universe does not care, about what we would do, there is a right and wrong way to do anything.

Use your energies how you want.

This is why the ptb gave the public sports, so they are wasting all there energies on sports, when it means nothing to there lifes. But them focusing on sports, means they are not focusing on real important things.

In your life, you can use as little, or as much as it as you want.

Archived