I am confused still

Guest Disa

I have no clue to explain it short, but I will try.

I  feel really kinda lost when it comes to relationships. 

I  am this very soft humble social trans woman that made most of my medical transition, I know being transgender is a big deal, transition is also a really big deal. It makes me feel better and more comfortable less dysforic and stuff. But it does not change how I form/start relationships,  that still just not work out. I  guess I like any other woman long for someone special in my life, and yes I long to be intimate with that person too. But it does not work, I got 2 long-term relationships but they both been asexual from the start even if the persons I been with has not been asexual, these persons has been very close to me and definitely romantic.  But like romantic friendships. For me it like when I  meet someone, my focus is kinda be close to them in there deepth of there soul and to get to know them and like help and support them the best I can. And the intimate part is just not important at all, for me it something that comes later. But of course it never happen later, because no one else seems to work that way. They have that weird attraction thing I  do not understand really. And I still battle to try to figure out if I  am gay or not, it like I want to be with my soulmate,  I  do not care what gender that person is, it just not relevant, just a sweet soul and a good hearth I can share my my soul with. I  do not know what that makes me or what label that actually fit, but I do of some reason end up here on aven all the time. Maybe I just a cake thing. Hope u all have a nice day anyway, I  still confused but it was a relief to write it down at least.

On 6/21/2019 at 2:40 AM, ItsAlwaysPrideDay said:

Have you considered pansexual?

Yeah, I have, but it like, how do you know, of some reason I not totally in peace with it. I  think I am like demi and pan or something, I do end up here on aven because you seem to work and be more like I am. 

I  does make me feel a bit lonely, thou, but guess I can get one more cat and I will be okey ☺

Thanks for your  answer anyway,  have a piece of cake ☺

Archived