Asexual who likes characters? Dbouts

NickyJames

Explanition and apologies: I created this account just to make this question but I backed out at first, shruging it off as it was a misunderdtranding. I thought I was heterosexual but I didnt have found "the one" Yet. Since then muy dbouts have increased and now I think I might need help to figure it out. I don't want to offend anyone whit my point of view. I'm trying to analyse this things as logically as I can so it can sound cold from time to time. Whoever if Im here Its because I want to know what you think about the situation. Im open to what you have to say. 

Also sorry if I don't express myself correctly. My natal lenguage Is spanish.

Context: As previously said, I thought I was Asexual, then Heterosexual and now Im not sure. I'll break it to you: I am a woman who has mild's Asperger syndrome, (I have seen that the ones on the Spectrum have a tendency to be asexual, whoever I don't generalize) 18 years old and I have never felt anything sexual for any person even ir I have a good libido. Buut I also feel attracted to 2D characters. Only 2D male characters. Its pretty specific because I don't like girls or even 3D animated characters so no word about actors, even.

Now I have to admit that In my childhood I WAS actually sociable, then I wasn't at all when I was a teen and now I have a good amount of real life and internet friends who I make calls and/ir hang out whit. I thought this could change something but it didn't really. I have brought this to my friends attention AND most of them said the same thing "you haven't found the one Yet" or "you have high standards" wich it could be true but, if that was the case I don't understeand why I don't like actors that, if they where animated ,I would probably like.

What I think:

I just feel Its a shame that I feel attraction but just to weird shit I can't actually touch. Like a weird kink. 

I have been researching for information about the subject and actually I have found pepole like me (most of them the spectrum) but also pepole whit attractions to weird things that they could't possibily mate whit such as objects, animals (zoophilia. Wich, If you have it, please search mental help). That makes me think this Is not biologicall thing but a mental thing.

To be clear, not only pepole on the Spectrum have it so it's not entierly because of that but here I got out of clues of why this happens. Even asexuality has more sense.

My questions are:

I might be heterosexual or not?

Why this weird attractions happen anyways?

t Thanks for reading and I hope answers. 

Anthracite_Impreza
2 hours ago, NickyJames said:

I have been researching for information about the subject and actually I have found pepole like me (most of them the spectrum) but also pepole whit attractions to weird things that they could't possibily mate whit such as objects, animals (zoophilia. Wich, If you have it, please search mental help). That makes me think this Is not biologicall thing but a mental thing.

Firstly, I advise you to be careful in your wording here. We have lost enough ficto and objectum people from this site from people being disrespectful of them, one of them very recently, so please don't call us weird. I myself am attracted to machines and have had it enough.

Onto your query, you sound ficto-oriented to me, attracted to fictional characters. There are many of them on this site, it's very common here. There's nothing wrong with it, no one is being harmed and I know most fictos are perfectly happy as they are.

Custard Cream

Yeah, I agree with @Anthracite_Impreza, you sound like you may be fictosexual or fictromantic.  Most fictos develop a relationship with a specific character, which might be a book character, anime, a video game character etc.

Please avoid being dismissive of any other romantic or sexual preferences just because you don't feel that way yourself. 

Archived