Huffington Post — Why Asexuality Belongs In LGBTQ

Homer

Three years ago, Emi Salida came out as asexual. To some, the term was completely new and incomprehensible but what hurt more were people excluding her from the LGBTQ community as they didn’t think it applied for ‘other’ status. Now, Emi explains the lifestyle to her YouTube community, helping others navigate life as asexual and raising awareness of how it should be part of the LGBTQ community.

June 17, 2019 - https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/emi-salida-why-asexuality-belongs-in-lgbtq_uk_5d076177e4b0304a121261c8?ncid=other_videohubto_bjg7lkzo30m&utm_campaign=videohub

The link to the video on YT is here

And once again they describe what sexual acttraction is so vague that it is impossible to say what asexuality is what is not, But good video otherwise.

30 minutes ago, CBC said:

Ah yes, another instance of "don't read the comments on YouTube videos"... sigh. Whether asexuality is part of LGBT+ is something that can be discussed respectfully; no need to make comments about whether the girl in the video is just seeking attention. <_< 

A projecting troll...sounds like a psychologist's dream patient.

1 hour ago, Kimmie. said:

And once again they describe what sexual acttraction is so vague that it is impossible to say what asexuality is what is not

How would you describe the feeling of needing to take a dump? ;)

4 minutes ago, Homer said:

How would you describe the feeling of needing to take a dump? ;)

I am not sure that i get what you mean..

It's a feeling and as such hard to describe. You'll know it once you feel it, just like you know it's time to take a dump.

6 minutes ago, Homer said:

It's a feeling and as such hard to describe. You'll know it once you feel it, just like you know it's time to take a dump.

Ahh okay, that make sence. 

Comrade F&F
9 minutes ago, Homer said:

That's what attraction is?!

6 minutes ago, Feys&Florets said:

That's what attraction is?!

Yes, it's a feeling... I'm not sure what you're surprised about? Halp.

Comrade F&F
14 hours ago, Homer said:

Yes, it's a feeling... I'm not sure what you're surprised about? Halp.

I have never heard of it being described as 'You gotta take a dump'

😂

On 6/18/2019 at 11:49 PM, Feys&Florets said:

I have never heard of it being described as 'You gotta take a dump'

My intention wasn't to say that feeling sexual attraction is like needing to take a dump though. I merely used this as an analogy to show how difficult it is to describe feelings. There are more of these - what does water taste like? Or milk?

Comrade F&F
16 hours ago, Homer said:

My intention wasn't to say that feeling sexual attraction is like needing to take a dump though. I merely used this as an analogy to show how difficult it is to describe feelings. There are more of these - what does water taste like? Or milk?

Ah, I see. Okay.

Archived