invalid

Captain_Tass

Hi @Sleepy-Ocean! Maybe you should look into an identity called "Maverique". You can click on the link below to learn more about it.

https://gender.wikia.org/wiki/Maverique

Best of luck with your search! Feel free to DM me anytime!

Labels are for soup cans. You are worrying about something so insignificant. If agender is you, fuckin go for it. If not, it will show up eventually. Just calm down and go eat cake.

Captain_Tass
3 minutes ago, Sleepy-Ocean said:

Thank you for your response! I'm very much aware of the existence of identities such as maverique and aporagender, however... I don't know. I'm scared of going from identifying as not very well-known/accepted identity (neutroisflux)  to another not very well-known/accepted identity. Which is part of my struggle.

Oh, I gotcha! Well, if you feel like identifying as agender/agenderflux would help you out, go for it! Agender is also an umbrella term used by individuals who have an unknown undefinable gender or no other words that can fit their gender identity

Source:

https://gender.wikia.org/wiki/Agender

If you still don't feel right using agender/agenderflux for whatever reason, nonbinary is always an option!

And remember: Our labels don't define us. We define our labels.

3 hours ago, Sleepy-Ocean said:

I'm scared of going from identifying as not very well-known/accepted identity (neutroisflux)  to another not very well-known/accepted identity. Which is part of my struggle

I can relate A LOT to this sentiment, whenever I talk about my identity to people in real life I just generalize and say non-binary, but at the moment what I think I identify most is “genderflux” because I experience varying degrees of being nutrois, agender, and girl, and I worry that if I were to say my ‘label’ I wouldn’t be taken seriously, etc. I personally though don’t put too much stock into labels for myself, I just like to have a term that I can say “here’s the definition and how I relate to it” but I mainly just umbrella say non-binary because it’s gets the general point across without playing “is your identity valid” with people who aren’t open minded or inclined to understand the so called ‘fringe’ or lesser known identities.

ultimately it’s up to you what you identify as and what you disclose to people. Identity is fluid and whatever you feel now or felt in the past doesn’t invalidate whatever you may feel in the future. Remember that you ultimately don’t owe anyone anything and it’s all up to you who and how much you tell.

i know it’s not really great advice or anything but I hope I was able to offer some comfort or something? Anyway, I wish you the best in figuring out what you decide you want to do! 💜💜

Being a certain gender doesn't have to correlate with how masculine, feminine, or neutral you are at any given time. 

I'm male but I'm definitely way more neutral or feminine in personality than I'm ever masculine. So you could still be neutrois or gender neutral or, if you identify with it more, flux, even if you feel more masculine or feminine or whatever. I think the main point about gender is how you feel most comfortable perceiving yourself and with other people perceiving you. For example being feminine alone doesn't make someone a woman, but perceiving oneself as a woman and prefering female terms and pronouns and a generally recognized as female appearance does. At least in my opinion. 

So when you say neutrois is characterized by neutrality, and that you're not neutral anymore, what does that mean for you exactly? If you still clearly feel more comfortable perceiving yourself as a gender neutral person (as in not a man or a woman) even if you might not "act neutral" (as in that maybe now your socially behavior and personality are more masculine or feminine coded than what people would consider neutral) I'd think a neutral identity would still make sense. Because you don't need to be masculine to be a man or feminine to be a woman, so by that logic you don't necessarily have to be neutral in terms of socially constructed behavior to be neutral in terms of gender. 

Archived