[TW] the future of binding part 1 (genderfluidity)

Just Somebody

Just Somebody

On the other hand, there's breastlifting adhesives called "Nubra" for people who want augmentations instead of concealing. 

• 6 months later...
everywhere and nowhere

With boobs as sagging as mine it could work great... except that, given my skin problems, I would probably have open wounds after removing the tape... :mellow:

It also requires a level of being comfortable with one's body. I, for example, never look at myself naked, I have never seen my whole body without clothes and I don't think I ever will because I'm nudity-averse and see no reason to try changing it.

Just Somebody
Just now, Nowhere Girl said:

With boobs as sagging as mine it could work great... except that, given my skin problems, I would probably have open wounds after removing the tape... :mellow:

It also requires a level of being comfortable with one's body. I, for example, never look at myself naked, I have never seen my whole body without clothes and I don't think I ever will because I'm nudity-averse and see no reason to try changing it.

We must recognize that these currently available alternative binding methods are still far from ideal but are another steps towards fulfilling both health and aesthetical needs of everyone as the research on alternative binder methods still needs to advance further and support to do so.

Archived