What is my sexuality again?

Simpleton001

Simpleton001

OK they say to not label one's self if you don't want to but now I need a word to sum up what is happening with me at least for clarity sakes. 

I have no sexual attraction which defines me as ace but I want to peg this beautiful boy so bad that it's confusing me. I'm sex repulsed mind you so what am feeling towards him is quite strange to me. I would give anything to passively  pleasure him sexually with the only active channel being a strap on in his butt. My sexuality is confused right now I could use some clarification please. Thanks inbetween 

I mean, sounds like you are sexually attracted to this boy? Just because you want to do it using something that isn't your body doesn't mean you don't want to have a form of sex with this person.

Usually, when people ID as ace, they don't wish to have sexual contact of any kind with anyone, whether that mean PiV sex, oral, phone, cyber, hand jobs, kink play, toys...

Obvs, you get to choose how you identify, so pick what label fits you. All I'm saying is it sounds like you want to have sex with this boy for your own personal fulfillment so I would guess you are not asexual.

It's possible you just aren't interested in PiV sex, which made you feel asexual. But remember that the goal of figuring out one's sexuality is to figure out how to make you the most fulfilled and learn your personal truth. So maybe you don't like PiV but you are a woman who really enjoys pegging. If that's the case, then awesome! Glad you learned that about yourself! Go find yourself a wonderful person to peg the fuck out of! But that might mean the ace label is not the one that is best going to define what you want to express.

2 hours ago, CBC said:

Oh and for what it's worth, I'm a sexual person who has literally never experienced what you've described. Never once in my life have I seen a person so beautiful/hot/whatever that I thought I wanted to bang them. Not even one single time.

Does that make me asexual?

Nope.  

I have no sexual attraction which defines me as ace but I want to peg this beautiful boy so bad

Ahh, yet another case of No, Except Yes.

I really don't understand all these people saying "I don't experience sexual attraction, but [insert crystal clear instance of sexual attraction here]".  This definitely isn't an isolated sort of incident; there are plenty of other people here and elsewhere that have expressed something similar to this statement before.  It's no wonder some people here think asexuality could be a far greater proportion of people than 1%, if this is what's passing for asexuality these days.

It's gotten to the point where it's kind of like people saying "No offense, but..." and follow it with something unashamedly offensive, or "I have nothing against gay people, but..." and you just KNOW the next words out of their mouth will contain something downright slanderous against gay people.  It's gotten... predictable. -_-

TL;DR: Sorry OP, but you clearly and explicitly desiring to perform a sexual act to what's clearly and explicitly a very specific person in mind is... well, sexual attraction to said person.  That is literally what it is.

EDIT: added bold to my TL;DR for ironic, comedic effect

On 6/15/2019 at 7:12 PM, Simpleton001 said:

OK they say to not label one's self if you don't want to but now I need a word to sum up what is happening with me at least for clarity sakes. 

I have no sexual attraction which defines me as ace but I want to peg this beautiful boy so bad that it's confusing me. I'm sex repulsed mind you so what am feeling towards him is quite strange to me. I would give anything to passively  pleasure him sexually with the only active channel being a strap on in his butt. My sexuality is confused right now I could use some clarification please. Thanks inbetween 

It sounds to me like you're a sexual person who wants to express your sexuality in specific ways and dislikes other ways.  But, you know better than the rest of us.  Is this the first time you've ever felt this way?  Maybe it's a one-time thing?  

8 hours ago, Philip027 said:

I really don't understand all these people saying "I don't experience sexual attraction, but [insert crystal clear instance of sexual attraction here]".  This definitely isn't an isolated sort of incident; there are plenty of other people here and elsewhere that have expressed something similar to this statement before.  It's no wonder some people here think asexuality could be a far greater proportion of people than 1%, if this is what's passing for asexuality these days.

I think society still reinforces this notion that PiV sex is sex.   Everything else foreplay at best, if it's even considered that (rather than just affection).  For some reason, I had a desire (thankfully it passed fairly quickly) to watch an episode of Friends the other day, and all of the major male characters just confirmed this. 

• 1 year later...
On 6/16/2019 at 1:12 AM, Simpleton001 said:

This relationship just left me heartbroken cos when the chips were down i was so not interested. Then I thought I was Skoliosexual, then demisexual, then reciprosexual, but I summary, i am Asexy. The tingling sensations i feel are from intellectual, romantic and emotional stimulation. These sensations might get me all sexed up but i really would rather not. I always enjoy my sexuality until a relationship pops up. So when is it the right time to come out to someone in a relationship? Thanks guy all your responses kept me "experimenting" i really loved your contributions. 

Archived