UK guy

TomR

Hi there, I’m Tom. 26 and from Cardiff, the UK. I’m here after a lengthly search hoping to make new friends and find out more about myself. For most of my adult life I’ve identified as gay but after having come across AVEN I think homoromantic would be a much better match. I’m easy going so please feel free to get in touch and say hello :) 

Thank you so much! Bookmarked the YouTube channel and I’ve made a post on the thread! That’s a massive help :) 

Hi TomR, welcome to the forum, glad you found it useful :)

While I'm here, I'd like to point out a number of useful threads and places on the AVEN. Most important is the site Terms of Service (ToS). I suggest you read them over and feel free to PM me or another mod or admin if you have any questions. Same goes for general forum questions (and you can also use this thread if you'd prefer). That said, if you have any questions about a specific forum, you should ask the moderator of that forum (you can find a list of who mods where here).

I'd also recommend poking around each forum to see what each one is about if you haven't already -- it'll get you used to the site and who the regulars are :)

Here's a few more Welcome-related or newbie links you might find useful:

Welcome to Aven, I hope you like it here

Hi iff! 

Thank you for the info - i’ll be sure to read your suggestions! 

Welcome to AVEN, from a Wyoming guy!

Guest Member142243

Hi @TomR, welcome to the forum! I only recently joined myself after a similar experience - I'm 25, also previously identified as homosexual but then learned I am asexual and homoromantic! Everyone on this site is very friendly, I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.:D

Hey Muledeer! Hope all is well in Wyoming!

Hey Spacecakes! Glad to see I’m not alone! That’s so awesome to hear! 

J. van Deijck

hi, a homoromantic ace guy from Belgium here ^_^ welcome to AVEN, I hope you enjoy your stay and make friends here :cake:

if you're interested, we have a thread for homoromantic guys here. feel free to contribute ^.^

Hi noize, thank you :) ah I’ve always wanted to go to Belgium! I’ve beat you too it and already made a post! 

Katarina Gertje

Welcome! :cake:

Welcome! Hello from good olde Gatport Airwick :P 

pancakecake.png

Well hello! Shame that cake isn’t real! Omnomnomnom

NickyTannock

A belated welcome to AVEN!

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake, and here's a Looney Tunes Road Runner & Wile E Coyote Cake,

s3yrlc9jokqwbc0vmx3f.jpg

Haha thank you Michael! 

That pretty much sums me up! 😂

Archived