MissBettyBoop

My profile

MissBettyBoop

Hi all

I have been told when I asked that my profile pic is only on show and no other information, interests etc. Can someone let me know if they can see anything now and if no, what could I be doing wrong please?

I have emailed site but not heard nothing yet so just asking in the meanwhile.

C

Grimalkin

I seem to be able to see everything in your profile, both here and when I actually click on your name. No issues as far as I can tell!

• Like 2

iff

All the profile fields are on shown.

To my knowledge, The only way to not show those fields is to remove the contents of the fields.

Edit - moved to site comments

iff,

Skycaptain

@MissBettyBoop, everything is coming up OK. Chances are that for some reason the site was a bit slow in loading the details 

MissBettyBoop

Hey all thank you for your quick response. Really appreciate it

• Like 1

Zagadka

Yea, I have the exact same thing, and when I go to edit profile, everything is blank. I figure it is still displayed, but it is hard to know what is showing.

MissBettyBoop
14 minutes ago, Zagadka said:

Yea, I have the exact same thing, and when I go to edit profile, everything is blank. I figure it is still displayed, but it is hard to know what is showing.

Yes I was getting that all yesterday. So I filled in a line at a time and saved and it worked. I also emailed the site. I will have a look at yours and send you a message.

LeChat

Hi, and welcome! 

Occasionally, the site has issues. When there are, sometimes members ask Admods in the "Ask An Admod" thread in the Site Comments forum (and Admods reply with updates about whether it's being looked at, etc.)