Lisbon Pride

Anony-moose

:) Hi. I was going to suggest that, perhaps, you'd have more luck posting in the Meetup Mart, in a Portugal thread, but I've seen you've already tried that.

I could try tagging a couple of members who've recently been on the forums and mentioned that they live in Portugal.

@Topi @Lovingforboth

Anony-moose
1 hour ago, InquisitivePhilosopher said:

:) Hi. I was going to suggest that, perhaps, you'd have more luck posting in the Meetup Mart, in a Portugal thread, but I've seen you've already tried that.

I could try tagging a couple of members who've recently been on the forums and mentioned that they live in Portugal.

@Topi @Lovingforboth

Oh thanks! Sorry if I'm spamming the forums lol

Anony-moose
1 hour ago, Topi said:

Hmm... I didn't know Lisbon was going to have a pride parade, when is it happening?

Thanks for mentioning me, @InquisitivePhilosopher.

Yoo, it's happening on June 29th, was just wondering if any AVEN forum peeps were 'round

34 minutes ago, Anony-moose said:

Yoo, it's happening on June 29th, was just wondering if any AVEN forum peeps were 'round

I may be around. I am all week in Lisbon and leave during the weekend, but I could stay one to see how Lisbon does pride. :lol:

Lovingforboth
On 6/11/2019 at 6:55 PM, Anony-moose said:

Hello there, unfortunately I'm not from around LX. So, even though I would appreciate it... it's a stretch for me.

But hey, thanks for mentioning it! ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
Anony-moose

I just found out there's an asexual and aromantic community group in Portugal- it's called GAAP (Grupo Assexual e Arromantico de Portugal)! They're going to be at Pride this year. Ace flags will be flown folks and the glory of cake will be made known 😎

On another note, if I do go I'm not entirely sure if I want to hold a poster because even though we need visibility in Portugal (there's none. I went to a pride party (the Lisbon arraial) and the only ace thing they sold was an asexual pride flag badge at one place rip), but at the same time it feels a bit trivial next to the really important battles that the LGBTI+ is fighting, I don't know, don't know if it's a bit disrespectful cuz I mean the Pride March is a protest so hmm

Archived