Keep Pride Pure

Dreamsexual

Which identities shouldnt be tolerated as part of pride?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Tick all the ones to be kept out.

• Asexuals
    • Demisexuals
    • Fictoromantics
    • Objectums
    • Digisexuals
    • Otherkin
    • Polyamorists
    • Heterosexuals
    • Same genetic attractees
    • Oneriosexuals
    • Inorganic Psychesexuals
    • Everyone except LGBT
    • None of the above

This poll is closed to new votes

@Lennon

I’m still having hard time to understand this…
Inorganic Psychesexual > Inorganic (not consisting of or deriving from living matter.) + Psyche (the human soul, mind, or spirit) + "non-biological people" Would this mean that someone in love with a doll (sex doll) and act as she/he is a live human?

Oneriosexual > Would this mean person trying to sleep all the time to induce sexual dreams?

It is so confusing!!! :unsure:

It is confusing.  The phrase "non-biological people"  really throws me off.  It sounds like you are probably right about that, but I am certainly no expert.  I am going to look into it some more.  If I find anything I will let you know.

Neutral Charge

I always thought pride is a statement of embracing differences and acceptance. Why would any sane person ban someone from joining a event meant to build acceptance and tolerance.

This poll and thread reminds me how racism and the things like that (which most of us hate) came to be... we shouldnt think things like you can you cant.

We all can, if we want or we dont if we dont want.

Things are far to mixed and complicated to segregate between us in this way. 

Google says you made this one up:  Oneriosexuals.

I mean, not in so many words, but this is the only place it can find that word...

Anthracite_Impreza
On 9/7/2019 at 7:55 PM, uniQChick said:

@Dreamsexual, What is the difference between Objectums and Inorganic Psychesexuals? What is Oneriosexual? :unsure:

Cannot find any information about Inorganic Psychesexuals or Oneriosexual...

Objectum = physical objects (complete with their spirit/soul/whatever)

Inorganic Psychesexuals = pretty sure Dream described it as being a spirit/soul only but with an object as a "vessel". We didn't always agree on that because I think all objects have their own soul, they don't need an external one, but that was something we never got to finish discussing.

Oneiro = in dreams

On 9/14/2019 at 12:08 AM, Ferocious Cub said:

Google says you made this one up:  Oneriosexuals.

I mean, not in so many words, but this is the only place it can find that word...

All words are made up. I had to invent mecha-romantic because there was nothing "officially" that fit.

• 9 months later...

@Dreamsexual

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived