Hi all again

Guest Disa

Guest Disa

It been a couple of years ago I been in here. And I got tremendous help in my life from some of you. Thanks, I really mean it. I am confused still, but I figured some parts out at least. And there is a trans flag and an Ace flag in my closet I do go carry every pride festival 😊

Coming out as trans was a tremendous relief,  even I have pretty horrible scars in my soul from growing up and dysphoria you cant do anything about comes and go. Live turned really upside down, but have started up again with the real me. I do ended up here again because,  my gender and all that I kinda figured all out and processes a lot. But my orientations is still pretty confusing, I ended up in another asexual relationship,  we are splitting now, but we are still good friends. The confusing things is like , I do long after a relationship with romance and intimacy. The romantic part is like crystal clear in my mind, but the intimacy part is so blur. I can not really explain it, it feels like a gray blur when I think about it, it confusing. And 2 long-term  realtionships I been in has both been asexual,  even if at least on the outside been two different genders. I  do think I like demi pan or something. I  never meet ppl that seems to feel as I do. I hope you have a good day anyway.

Disa

Archived