• Extra-Terrestial Invasion
    • Zombies!
    • Robot/AI takeover
    • Cthulhu awakes
    • Mega volcano
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

RoseGoesToYale

Environmental catastrophe. I want Mother Nature to violently take back her planet and rid it of the virus.

I actually have this recurring daydream about being kind of like Thanos but instantaneously killing the entire universe instead of only half of it.

I always get the urge in these scenarios to die before the disaster just to annoy the apocalypse. Ha, you didn’t get me, Godzilla! 

zombies apcolapse seems a bit slow, it would take 18 months for the whole world to become zombies

Other - What happened on Miranda (the mystery planet) in Serenity.  90% of the population dies from the lack of motivation to do anything, even if it means survival.  Death by lazy!  The other 10% become raging psychopathic cannibals on the mother of bad trips.  Either way sounds nice. 😎

I wouldn't want it to end, but simply transform. Aliens is the only answer that can offer species survival, even if society collapses. 

On the poll I put "Zombies" but another cool way is Other - DRAGONS take over the world and eat everyone! >:D

AllTimeBubble

I went with aliens, just simply because I might not get killed when they destroy the planet. Could be kept as like a weird human pet or something idk

AllTimeBubble
18 minutes ago, Lunala said:

On the poll I put "Zombies" but another cool way is Other - DRAGONS take over the world and eat everyone! >:D

Omg dragonnsss! 

Custard Cream
3 hours ago, AllTimeBubble said:

Omg dragonnsss! 

Yesssss.

EggplantWitch

I'm pleasantly surprised by how many people have the same thought process as me, i.e. 'have an asteroid directly hit my country of residence so I don't have to suffer through it'. My second pick would be nuclear war, partially because I'm a huge fan of the Fallout games and partially because I know nature bounces back pretty quickly from radiation. (I mean, look at Chernobyl now. Too dangerous for humans to live there, but still full of life!).

CelesteAdAstra

Is it bad to admit I would be excited for more than one of these options? 😅 I love post-apocalyptic scenarios, and a zombie-infested wasteland action adventure sounds like a wonderful vision of tomorrow 😂 An environmental catastrophe sounds good, too. Time for nature to regenerate. And my third pick? Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! 🐙

Dreamsexual
On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 1:58 PM, CelesteAdAstra said:

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! 🐙

CelesteAdAstra

@Dreamsexual Don't fight the madness, embrace it.

Dreamsexual
On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 3:02 PM, CelesteAdAstra said:

@Dreamsexual Don't fight the madness, embrace it.

CelesteAdAstra
2 minutes ago, Dreamsexual said:

Doesn't look like I have a choice.  Preparing for tentacle mind embrace ...  Now, where's the Hermetic Order of the Silver Twilight when you need them ... I've developed a slight touch of the Innsmouth look and need a cult to join ...

You just need to get in touch with the right people at Miskatonic University, the rest will take care of itself.

verymelancholic

Other. I'd want us to all have one last drink, pass out, then die.

I hope for an environmental apocalypse as a big f*** you to all the climate change deniers and those big-wigs who don't give a rat's behind for the environment. 

Dreamsexual
On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 2:51 PM, Kuebiko said:

thanos snap XD

I.

Anthracite_Impreza
11 minutes ago, Dreamsexual said:

I don't feel so good.

Too soon.

8 hours ago, Dreamsexual said:

I don't feel so good.

u take that back ☹️

Related image

Change the Moon into a black hole. (With the Moon's mass, don't replace it by a Moon-sized one.) Hawking radiation will pasteurize the Earth nicely in just 24 hours. 

Super-plague, for it is the only choice that possibly would effect only human species and keep the others intact. I'm not a human hater tho :D I just feel like the rest of the nature deserves a second change if someghing happened to us.

• 2 months later...
J. van Deijck

robots 😍😍😍

Celyn: The Lutening
13 minutes ago, Jelle van der Lee said:

robots 😍😍😍

Probably the most likely of this list.

I put aliens because heck, aliens! I mean sure, we run the risk of being killed, enslaved and/or eaten but we'd know what's out there!

Also would be pretty stoked for a zombie apocalypse. Though I think that may be because I just want an excuse to live as a suspicious hermit and open carry a sword.

I picked environment catastrophe because at least then we could say, "We were right! We saw this coming!" And then we would die vindicated.

• 9 months later...

@Dreamsexual

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived