Post of the Week

Hu

• 2 weeks later...

Well, due to a really hectic weekend for both Ghosts and myself, the Post of the Week will not be updated this week--but no fear! It shall be updated this Saturday.

So, 1.5 hours late (I'm so sorry!), the Post of the Week has been updated to feature Freed_Spirit, and why she no longer feels the need to wonder about sex.

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot to post here! In any case, this week Neimand has brought us a humorous look into having sex.

And for this week, a look at the grey area between sexuals and asexuals by Grey-A!

This week, lastditchattempt and her difficulties with asexuality and its affect on her relationship.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Typo in the current Post of the Week...should be "life" in the beginning of the 6th line.

If it matters...I just have lots of time on my hands... :rolleyes:

Typo in the current Post of the Week...should be "life" in the beginning of the 6th line.

If it matters...I just have lots of time on my hands... :rolleyes:

That isn't the fault of the person who put it on the front page, it's just copied and pasted there.

There's also a misspelled word.

Thanks guys for making me feel really great about my terrible grammar :(

We all leave out or misspell words. Nobody would have commented if it weren't on the front page.

I mispell consrantly. Hence why I'm lucky I have never had apoist of the week ;)

• 4 months later...

So the Post of the Week has been updated, as promised elsewhere. :) This week, we're featuring a post from Adahn, who has asked a common question which has gotten a number of interesting responses so far.

Surely 'post of the week' is misleading. Post of the season, perhaps.

And the link to the forum in the PooW bit is for old Aven, by the way. May want to fix it. Or y'know, not. Whatever, really.

Surely 'post of the week' is misleading. Post of the season, perhaps.

And the link to the forum in the PooW bit is for old Aven, by the way. May want to fix it. Or y'know, not. Whatever, really.

Eep! I forgot about that link - I'll fix that.

I will try & update it more often. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

After a delay due to the front page being revised, we have our first Post of the Week of the new year as well as the new front page from DiscoBison!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I still see Acreight's post, not Kotoko's. (Yes, I did refresh my screen.)

Hm... Kotoko's post is showing on my computer (I'm on a different computer now from the one that I had posted on earlier). I'm not sure what the problem is. Is anyone else having this problem?

• 3 weeks later...

New one up! This week it's by SecretSaucer. :)

Edit: Maybe... :unsure: ::fiddles::

Edit again: Ok! I think it's working now - if you don't see the new one, just try refreshing your browser.

Archived