Marvel

Do you watch Marvel movies? If yes- what is your favourite movie and your favourite character/s (no matter if he/she is villain or hero). About me- favourites are "Thor-Ragnarok" and "Captain America-the winter soldier". Favourite characters: Loki(he is the best), Iron Man and Black Widow. 

nineGardens

I've seen... half the marvel movies? Let's call it half.

Loki is best Loki.

Thor Ragnarok was silly and fun (And Kiwi driector!!)

Hawkeye being the heart of the team in... age of Ultron (?) was cool. Less happy with character in more recent movies.

Galactic Turtle

I've enjoyed the Captain America and Spiderman movies but I typically only re-watch MCU films when they're playing on TV. Personally X-Men has always been my favorite.

WinterWanderer

Guardians of the Galaxy, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Captain America; Winter Soldier

I love all the characters in some way, but my favorite is Rocket. (If you can't tell by my profile pic!)

46 minutes ago, Fioryn said:

Guardians of the Galaxy, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Captain America; Winter Soldier

I love all the characters in some way, but my favorite is Rocket. (If you can't tell by my profile pic!)

Music in Guardians of the Galaxy is amazing. Movie too. 

Yeah, Rocket is great! Sometimes I catch myself on behaving like him.

I've watched quite a lot of MCU productions, but after Endgame I don't really feel like picking up new movies (with the exception of the last part of the GoTG trilogy, which introduced me to one of the most awesome playlists in existence. I think of "Hooked on a feeling" as an instant antidepressant song.). Anyway, Phase 3 is where it ended for me, time to move on.

Oh boi, I used to be soo fixated on Loki's character when Avengers were released. Yup, I shamelessly confess I jumped on a hype bandwagon with other teenage girls back then. It's a pity directors didn't use God Of Mischief full potential, he was killed off too easily. 

When it comes to Iron Man, that guy is a heart of MCU, enough said. The sheer amount of sass and charisma he brings on screen... damn, I'm sold. Only Rocket could match his witty comebacks. 

Anthracite_Impreza

Bucky Barnes and CA:WS ❤️

krystal_muzik

I love Marvel! I think I've seen all of the movies in the MCU except the first two Iron Man movies and the first Antman.

Archived