How do you, your relatives and friends sneeze like?

ukrguy

Hey, I'm kinda interestedĀ Ā in sneezing and would like to know how do your relatives and friends sneeze. I know there are different types of sneezes, some people sneeze loudly with big build ups, some has "kitten sneeze", some sneeze many times in a row etc.Ā 

Ā 

I sneeze not loudly and mostly stifle when I am around other people. My mom sneezes loudly and it kinda irritates me. And my stepfather sneezes 4-5 times n a row with average sneeze.

I am trying to get in a habit to sneeze in my elbow as it is much better than sneezing into your hands.

Ā 

Ah, yes, and are you allergic to something?

No allergies.Ā  Rare that I sneeze, but when I do it's almost always one big "AHH-CHOOO!"

Ā 

I can't think that I've ever noticed how anyone else in my family sneeze, but for my mum. When she does, she tries to contain it and it comes out like a "snnssss" sound and the look on her face looks as though her head could explode. Maybe that influenced me to just release the 'pressure' with a big blast?Ā  ;)Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Captain_Tass

Well, when I sneeze, my sneeze can be heard all the way to California, which is pretty unfortunate, considering thatĀ I live in Greece. Scientists are still looking into that.

Ā 

Ā 

Okay, I'm being way too over the top. My sneezes are loud. Not trans-atlantic loud, but definitely loud enough to attract the attention of any sentient being with hearing in a ten-foot radius. I've gotten quite a few "gesundheit"s, as you can imagine.

Ā 

EDIT: I always sneeze in my elbow as well and fortunately I don't have any seasonal allergies. My (second) best friend does though, but they only causeĀ that burning feelingĀ in her eyes and not sneezing fits.

Ā 

My (first) best friendĀ on the other hand... HerĀ sneezes all sound like a kitten trying to meow for the first time. You can barely notice she's sneezing. Except inĀ the (rare)Ā occasion that she has a sneezing fit, when her sneezes soundĀ more like a kitten trying to meow for the first fifteen times.

I have allergies to so many things...and sneezing is a daily occurrence. For me, I tend to sneeze several times in a row, twice at the minimum. I sneeze into my arm...and the sound/build-up seem to vary. :PĀ My dad's sneezes are just one giant "HAH". Like there is no "choo" at all? And they are loud enough to wake the neighborhood lol.Ā 

My sneezes are very loud, I always startle people around me. I don't have any allergies, but mintĀ gum alwaysĀ makes me sneeze.Ā Most people I know don't have very interesting sneezes. But my friend isĀ an exception.

Her sneezingĀ is the weirdest sneezingĀ I've ever heard. It's like a kitten sneeze, but she adds ''choo'' when she's done every time. The ''choo'' in the end isn't even sneezing, she just quietly says that in a little girl's voice. It's funny every time

Grumpy Alien

No idea. Sneeze-like

Thank you all for your messages! They make fun, especially about hurricane-type sneezes haha

Archived