Dere type

You don't have to be anime fan. Take this quiz and show your results. https://www.quotev.com/quiz/10544143/Which-Dere-are-you-Realistic   Mine quiz results:

You Are a Real Life Himedere/Ouijadere

"You know your worth well and makes sure that other's know it too. You are very confident, and want people to treat you above average. You find that what you have to offer the world is special, and you will stop at nothing to do everything you want to do. You care about every espect of your life. You have to look good, feel good, and make sure that others don't ruin your mass parade. You are never afraid to speak your mind dispite others' feelings, and you are quite stubborn. 
People may call you braggadocious at times since you love to pay attention to all of your achievements. You often think about yourself over others in both a good and bad way. You often dress better than everyone else in the room, and you love having the spotlight in any way, shape, or form, as long as people praise you that is. Being movie star rich really appeals to you."

I don't think it's true. I'm more dandere (quiet and shy) or kuudere ( character that is cold, blunt, cynical, and pretty much doesn't care if her beloved dies. That's what she is on the outside but she is actually caring and nice on the inside.)

Disclaimer: I have no idea what any of this is.

Then, I'm "a Real Life Dorodere".

You pretend to be loving and caring on the outside, but on the inside you're rather twisted. Unlike the Yandere and Yangire, you don't act on your tendencies. You're rather grim and morbid. You're not necessarily cold, but your mind goes in insane directions... For the most part, the thoughts stay as thoughts, but they're still very dark. 

You may laugh at things that other's may find rather saddening or anger inducing.

Can't say that this is far fetched. I do care about those who matter to me and who I love, but OTOH working with people can give you some colourful ideas.

RoseGoesToYale

Tsundere. Pretty accurate.

Grumpy Alien

I got deredere? I’m not sure what that is but the description is pretty much the opposite of me so I don’t know how I got this result.

KuraTheChibiSleepingBeauty

Apparently I'm a Deredere. That seems to fit. 

OmegaTheMetamorphicDreamer

Apparently I'm an Undere.

"You have an extremely hard time saying no to others, so you would result to saying yes to avoid hurting feelings, or if you're feeling stronger, a maybe. Especially if the person is a significant other. Being assertive isn't your best trait, and you may come off as a pushover to others. You are still quite kind, but you are very likely to make toxic friends since you wish to impress them. 

People both hate and love your agreeability. You're very fearful of losing, or being hated by others, so you often pretend to agree with other's to avoid conflict. The rest of your personality is a gameble, but you're well known for your Yes Man nature. You're a natural chameleon."

I'm a reindeer. But only around Christmas.

Grumpy Alien

Am I the only one who got a far fetched result? XD

54 minutes ago, Omega the Shadow said:

Apparently I'm an Undere.

"You have an extremely hard time saying no to others, so you would result to saying yes to avoid hurting feelings, or if you're feeling stronger, a maybe. Especially if the person is a significant other. Being assertive isn't your best trait, and you may come off as a pushover to others. You are still quite kind, but you are very likely to make toxic friends since you wish to impress them. 

People both hate and love your agreeability. You're very fearful of losing, or being hated by others, so you often pretend to agree with other's to avoid conflict. The rest of your personality is a gameble, but you're well known for your Yes Man nature. You're a natural chameleon."

That also sounds like me. 😮

purpledragonsenpai

So I'm an Oujidere??? Like??? In what universe????

"You know your worth well and makes sure that other's know it too. You are very confident, and want people to treat you above average. You find that what you have to offer the world is special, and you will stop at nothing to do everything you want to do. You care about every espect of your life. You have to look good, feel good, and make sure that others don't ruin your mass parade. You are never afraid to speak your mind dispite others' feelings, and you are quite stubborn. 

People may call you braggadocious at times since you love to pay attention to all of your achievements. You often think about yourself over others in both a good and bad way. You often dress better than everyone else in the room, and you love having the spotlight in any way, shape, or form, as long as people praise you that is. Being movie star rich really appeals to you."

?????

1 hour ago, disGraceful said:

I got deredere? I’m not sure what that is but the description is pretty much the opposite of me so I don’t know how I got this result.

17 minutes ago, purpledragonsenpai said:

So I'm an Oujidere??? Like??? In what universe????

Could it be that the quiz is misinterpreting your answers?

Anthracite_Impreza

Yandere, pretty accurate :mellow:

Spoiler

You are rather numb emotional wise. This could be due to in general disinterest in life, being hurt too many times to the point of growing cold, both, or something else that's caused it. You have and overall disinterest to others around you, but you manage to pretend your way through life so others wouldn't worry about you. You're actually known by others to be sensitive, but also chill, friendly, and reliable. You don't like the idea of people knowing the real you in fear that you will lose many people in your life. You deem the real you as too scary or controversial.

However, You have this one thing in your life that never fails to bring you out of your funk. Whether it be a significant other, or hobby, it gives you a sense of euphoria that feels rather foreign due to how long you often go without happiness. Since there's little things that excites you in life, you tend to get overly attached and obsessive over the things that you do enjoy, causing you to isolate yourself for these obsessions. When you do feel these things, they are very intense. If someone insults the thing(s) you love, you often take it as a personal offense. It's likely the only thing that gets under your skin next to your invasive thoughts. These may consist of murder, revenge, or rewriting an embarrassing moment in history. Sometimes you may enjoy these thoughts as well.

purpledragonsenpai
7 minutes ago, Omega the Shadow said:

Could it be that the quiz is misinterpreting your answers?

Probably, it really is an open ended question

Captain_Tass

I got shundere and I don't really know why. Like, this couldn't be further removed from the truth. I've actually been doing really good recently. And besides, I don't see how any of my answers would contribute to that result. But hey, a result from an online dere quiz is a result from an online dere quiz. Nothing more.

Before this, the only dere types i knew of were Tsundere, Yandere, and Kuudere. I had no idea there were others. 

Dorodere

You pretend to be loving and caring on the outside, but on the inside you're rather twisted. Unlike the Yandere and Yangire, you don't act on your tendencies. You're rather grim and morbid. You're not necessarily cold, but your mind goes in insane directions... For the most part, the thoughts stay as thoughts, but they're still very dark. 

You may laugh at things that other's may find rather saddening or anger inducing.

Yeah that sounds a lot like me.

Grumpy Alien
21 minutes ago, Life Of Tass said:

I got shundere and I don't really know why. Like, this couldn't be further removed from the truth. I've actually been doing really good recently. And besides, I don't see how any of my answers would contribute to that result. But hey, a result from an online dere quiz is a result from an online dere quiz. Nothing more.

Glad I’m not the only one who didn’t fit the algorithm 

I also took the "Which Cliche are You?" quiz and got "Running With Toast".

As someone who has eaten breakfast while speed-walking up a hill, I feel called out right now.

I got something between dandere and deredere. I also got bakadere (I'm actually a little butthurt lol)

Anthracite_Impreza
1 minute ago, CBC said:

Cheers @Anthracite_Impreza, we're the only whatchamacallits so far hahaha.

Go us insecure obsessives! \o/

I don't know anything about anime outside of Death Note and Akira. My result was Kuudere, and the description the site gave was accurate.

Spoiler

You have outer emotional control down to a T. People may view you as cynical and cold due to how well you control your inner thoughts. People also view you as responsible because of it. Your intentions are often never to harm others, and you are rather introverted. You're not invested in drama, and you love alone time. When you do express your emotions, they may come off as watered down. Your smile isn't super strong on the surface, and you're also not bawling your eyes out when upset. Your positive and negative reactions may blend with one another (ex: mad and sad may look the same. Same with content and excited). 

Only people close to you will see the softer nature that's inside, while untrusted strangers will see the colder expressions. You're one of those people who look mean from afar, but once you get to know them, they're quite fun to be around.

firewallflower

Anime is a foreign culture to me, but I got Dandere. Remarkably accurate, actually—which I was not expecting with this quiz.

Your shyness is really something else, isn't it? You have a lot of opinions that you can't say aloud due to your crippling shyness. This makes you look both sensitive and adorable to others around you. You feel very uncomfortable around new people and new situations. However, if someone else that's new is there, or someone you know is there, you tend to be a little more comfortable. You have made a lot of your friends through mutuals. You rarely express outwardly, so you may also come off as a little dull in emotions. You're the quiet one in class.

You're only talkative when a topic of interest comes up, or around people you like a lot. You also have a range of niche hobbies from reading, drawing, writing, etc. Outwardly you're shy and emotionless, but inside you are creative and loving. However, your shell is rather hard to crack...

Custard Cream

Oops... wtf!!! 

LY39DvN.jpg

I took the test again, and now I'm a Deredere.

"You're probably a touchy type. It's rather easy for you to make friends due to your loving nature inside and out. However, you may be an enemy to claustrophobics. You look at the best in people whenever you can. It comes naturally to you, and you are very empathetic. For every negative, you have a positive. You are a more relaxed version of a Genki. 
All you can really spread is love and kindness, and not in a way that would annoy others. You're not positive to the point of being insensitive to sorrow.

You are a shoulder to cry on, and it maybe because you were hurt a lot in the past, and would wish that someone like you was around in that time of struggle. However, Be careful with your trust, because you have a very hard time believing that people can be truly evil in the world. You look for good where there isn't, and that could cause you to get in quite a predicament..."

Deredere apparently.

Close but not quite. I believe that most people are inherently shit, and the ones that aren't likely can only be trusted so far until it suits their purpose and motives. Deredere is far too optomistic in regards to finding the best in people. It's in my tendencies to do the opposite and find the worst first so that I can move on and leave people to their peace so I'm not bothered by their garbage later on.

Dandere, as expected (kuudere is the other that often comes up for me), though I’m much more engaging now that I was in the past. I’m not super talkative at times, and I only get animated when talking with close confidants. That and a lot of my more talkative outward persona is kinda disingenuous. Even when I’m talkative in public, I tend to only talk about superficial stuff and don’t really disclose a lot about myself, even to people I know really well. I’m basically a kuudere that’s transitioned to being a dandere.

Which Dere are you? [Realistic]

You Are a Real Life Dandere

cjhnfgg3ei.jpg
Your shyness is really something else, isn't it? You have a lot of opinions that you can't say aloud due to your crippling shyness. This makes you look both sensitive and adorable to others around you. You feel very uncomfortable around new people and new situations. However, if someone else that's new is there, or someone you know is there, you tend to be a little more comfortable. You have made a lot of your friends through mutuals. You rarely express outwardly, so you may also come off as a little dull in emotions. You're the quiet one in class.

You're only talkative when a topic of interest comes up, or around people you like a lot. You also have a range of niche hobbies from reading, drawing, writing, etc. Outwardly you're shy and emotionless, but inside you are creative and loving. However, your shell is rather hard to crack...
---
Okay, that test was hilarious! Not only were the questions amusing, but this quiz seems to know me so well...
So, I'm a Real Life Dandere, huh? I didn't even know that there were so many dere types, even though I've read a ton of manga and watched a lot of anime over the years. Let's see... So I'm shy to a fault, possess a lot of opinions, sensitive, adorable (WTF?!), uncomfortable around new people and situations, quiet, have a range of niche hobbies, creative, loving, and have a shell that's hard to crack! 😂
So, I'm taciturn but also lovey dovey? Does that make me the real life equivalent of Hinata from Naruto then? 😆
CelesteAdAstra

Deredere, fits perfectly! I'm always looking for the good in people, and I'm hopelessly optimistic. 😊

Archived