Sex and the brain

goat cheese

Dreamsexual
On 24 May 2019 at 3:35 PM, J'naii_Planet said:

I like you Dreamsexual.  You seem definitely compassionate and non-judgmental.  I've told people that my dad is perhaps the most non-judgmental, non-hateful person one would ever meet.  In all my years on this planet I have not once known him to express hatred or judgement for ANYBODY.

I recall that AVEN got rid of the "friend" function that Facebook has.  Or I would friend you.  Let me check.

On 5/23/2019 at 7:32 PM, J'naii_Planet said:

my body didn't do any escalating metabolic activities, overheating or blowing fuses.  And with me as well, people tell me I look over ten years younger

This could also be genetics or environment. I live in celibacy but my body feels 10 years older than it is. Also, when you look at people at old age, the ones who had most exercise are generally the healthiest.

23 hours ago, Totally_Neutral said:

well that's just another reason for me not to have sex. the world does not need more stupid people

23 hours ago, Totally_Neutral said:

i swear to the gods that is not how i meant it

Haha, easy there! I read it as you saying your children would be stupid.😜

But on a serious note, I agree with you that the number of less fortunates is frightening.

9 hours ago, Vårin said:

I have come to think sex in some sense is EVERYTHING. Not sex as traditionally known, but the pressure of it. The tensions. It can be seen EVERYWHERE. In boiling water. In a line one draws. It is how movement itself worked

Interesting. Reminds me of the concept of yin and yang. It has in it the polarity of water, the dynamism of fire, the grounding of earth and something something air and ether.

2 hours ago, Dreamsexual said:

I suspect a lot of people here are fucked up in various ways with many negative life experiences.  Most here are in various amounts of physical, social or emotional pain or discomfort.  I guess it's nice to have a place where most try, however badly, to generally sympathise and support one another even when we vehemently disagree with each other's opinions or ideas.

its true

even sexuals who came here. i had some wierd episode in childhood. somehow i didnt become asexual after it altho almost 28 years later how see what influence it had been done to my personality, but despite here i can speak freely about sex or unsex, in real life such subjects make me want to go under  table (only can discuss it husbent/bf)

Dreamsexual
On 24 May 2019 at 6:53 PM, Madelaine said:

its true

even sexuals who came here. i had some wierd episode in childhood. somehow i didnt become asexual after it altho almost 28 years later how see what influence it had been done to my personality, but despite here i can speak freely about sex or unsex, in real life such subjects make me want to go under  table (only can discuss it husbent/bf)

Dreamsexual
On 24 May 2019 at 7:23 PM, Vårin said:

I have believed I was asexual for a while...but i come to realise I'm demi and just REALLY picky about people

Dreamsexual

Dreamsexual
On 24 May 2019 at 7:48 PM, Vårin said:

I do not think my art comes across as sexual tho. 

Dreamsexual

Dreamsexual
On 24 May 2019 at 8:01 PM, Vårin said:

But I gotta go

Skycaptain
4 hours ago, J'naii_Planet said:

I think finding and viewing your dad's Playboy magazines as a very young adolescent is quite damaging tbh.

Others would say it's a Rite of Passage 

Duke Memphis

I'd find it a rong of passage.

Anthracite_Impreza
2 hours ago, Skycaptain said:

Others would say it's a Rite of Passage 

Not nowadays, it's mostly online now innit?

Skycaptain
30 minutes ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

Not nowadays, it's mostly online now innit?

Maybe, but your young enough that you could be my son *pipe and slippers moment *

Anthracite_Impreza
3 minutes ago, Skycaptain said:

Maybe, but your young enough that you could be my son *pipe and slippers moment *

It's true, I was born AI (after internet).

Archived