Top 10 Current Games

Dreamsexual

Dreamsexual

Definitely current only, because some of the things in the middle would be closer to the top for all-time.

Overwatch (PC, event is out!)

The Sims 4 (PC)

Star Wars: The Old Republic (PC, MMO)

Skyrim (PC)

Fallout 4 (PC)

Codenames (board game)

The Elder Scrolls Online (PC, MMO)

Heads Up! (App)

Dragon Age: Inquisition (PC)

Five Crowns (card game)

A. Sterling

Chess

Risk

Mafia (card game)

Body-Body (card game similar to Mafia) 

I don't have ten, I guess. 

In no particular order:

Darkest Dungeon

Firefly (board game)

Dungeons & Dragons

Slay the Spire

Magic: The Gathering

Armello

Monster of the Week

Stardew Valley

Settlers of Catan

The Talos Principle

Actraiser

Simcity

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2

Elder Scrolls Online

Everquest II

The Legend of Zelda (any of them)

D&D 4th Edition

Paper Mario

Wii Sports

Not going to do in any specific order because the ranking changes on my mood and how I feel at times.

1. Warcraft 3 (one of the first games that I ever played)

2. Xcom 2

3. KOTOR 1 and 2 (counting both in the same number becuase I enjoy them both about equally and they are extremely similar but also different)

4.  Star Wars Empire at War

5. SWTOR 

6. Stellaris

7. Pillars of Eternity

8. Shadow of War

9. Starcraft 2

10. God of War (PS4)

Dreamsexual
On 22 May 2019 at 11:57 PM, Nevyn said:

D&D 4th Edition

I barely played more than ten games, so this is my all time favorite list:

1. Minetest (open-source Minecraft clone with a c++ engine instead of a java engine. It very easy to write basic mods for minsetest.)
  2. Civilization IV (4!) (Turn based strategy game. The AI is kind of stupid sometimes, but I never progressed beyond emperor-difficulty)
  3. Star Wars Knights of the old Republic II (The Story and the characters of this game are just great)
  4. Star Wars Knights of the old Republic I (also good, but not as good as part II)
  5. Bionicle: The Game (not really a good game, but a nostalgic one)
  6. Star Wars Republic Commando (A old and difficult (compared to the standard today) tactical shooter)
  7. Star Wars Empire at War with the Forces of Corruption Addon (especially with mods)
  8. Star Wars Battlefront II from 2005! (Far better  than the recent Battlefront by EA, especially with mods)
  9. Star Wars Battlefront I from 2004! (Also better than the recent stuff by EA)
  10. Moorfrosch (I don't know if there is a English title for that fun and at the same time annoying game)
12 hours ago, Darth Plagueis the Wise said:

Star Wars Empire at War

Have you tried some mods for EaW? There are really good mods like Republic at War or Thrawn's Revenge that spice up the game.

Dreamsexual
On 23 May 2019 at 5:38 PM, Toa Lhikan said:
  • Star Wars Knights of the old Republic II (The Story and the characters of this game are just great)
  • Star War

7 minutes ago, Dreamsexual said:

You still play these currently?  I loved them, but it was ages ago ... :)

I would play them if they would run on Linux computer. But I've played KOTOR II so many times, I still know everything about it. I am actually happy that got Battlefront II (2005) working on my old Windows 7 computer that is unplugged from the internet. For some stupid reason the game only works if you plug in headphones in the microphone port (Windows is such a strange and messy system). The old Battlefront (2004)  and Republic Commando work without any problems on Win7, despite the fact that they are oldest games I have. Unfortunately Civ4, KOTOR I + II and Empire at War don't work on Win7 at the moment. I hope I'll find some fixes for those too. So sometimes I still play Republic Commando, Battlefront I (2004) and II (2005). I am pretty old school regarding to video games. The most "modern" game that I play is Minetest because runs well on laptop with Linux Ubuntu.

Dreamsexual
On 23 May 2019 at 6:14 PM, Toa Lhikan said:

moment. I hope I'll find some fixes for those too

19 minutes ago, Dreamsexual said:

Good luck - it's frustrating not being able to do the games/ hobbies you enjoy because of annoying technical issues/reasons. :)

True, but I can compensate it. For example I draw the characters from KOTOR II or I watch Let's Plays of Civilization IV on deity-difficulty. The video below is a example for that and it might be boring for most people. But for someone who is familiar with Civ4 it is a true thriller.

Spoiler

4 hours ago, Toa Lhikan said:

Have you tried some mods for EaW? There are really good mods like Republic at War or Thrawn's Revenge that spice up the game.

I don’t like Republic At War because of the amount that the AI cheats and makes gigantic fleets out of thin air. Thrawn’s Revenge is really fun. Have you heard of the upcoming Yuuzhan Vong at War mod?

Dreamsexual

19 hours ago, Darth Plagueis the Wise said:

I don’t like Republic At War because of the amount that the AI cheats and makes gigantic fleets out of thin air.

You are right on that. In my opinion the most annoying thing was the stubbornness of the AI because it attacked always the same few planets way too many times. But I remember a funny bug in version 1.1 that caused Mace Windu to be as strong as five death stars. You won every battle with Mace Windu by auto-resolving. Unfortunately in 1.1.5 this bug was removed. Speaking of bugs, as the CIS I once got attacked by a army of 20 Kit Fistos. That was weird.

20 hours ago, Darth Plagueis the Wise said:

Have you heard of the upcoming Yuuzhan Vong at War mod?

Actually no. I didn't realize that there was a separate Vong mod. I thought the Vongs would be implemented in the Remake mod, together with the CIS and the Republic. After some research the Vong mod looks promising but I am afraid that it turns out to be such a performance monster like RAW.

Dungeons and Dragons (tabletop RPG, usually 3.5, sometimes 1, sometimes 5)

MERP (tabletop RPG, Middle-earth Roleplaying, Rolemaster derivative)

The Baldur's Gate trilogy (CRPG, lumping it all into one because that's how I play it)

Icewind Dale (CRPG)

TES: Morrowind (CRPG)

Dragon Age: Origins (CRPG)

KotOR I & II (CRPGs yeah, maybe I'm cheating by lumping so many games together...)

Lemmings and Lemmings 2: The Tribes (DOS puzzle games which I now run with DOSBox)

Planescape: Torment (CRPG)

Pillars of Eternity and Pillars of Eternity 2 (best recent CRPGs, as the most recent games they may move further down the list in future)

There are also some other games I like and play a lot, such as a variety of racing games, one or two FPSes, and some RTSes... but the RPGs tend to rise to the top. Except for Lemmings. Can't not include that.

Member131995

In no particular order:

Omikron: The Nomad Soul

StarCraft 1

StarCraft 2

Warframe

Sims 4

Sims 3

Dishonored Series

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

Bastion

Orwell

sorrow-of-mind

Baldur's Gate 2

Diablo 2

Dragon Age: Origins

Mass Effect trilogy

HoMM 3

KotOR 1

TES: Morrowind

Tyranny

Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2

Aimeendfire

Star Wars miniatures game

exploding kittens

pandemic 

evolution ( just played it once but definitely buying it )

half life (pc)

portal (pc)

portal 2 (pc) 

cards against humanity

AllTimeBubble

Spiderman

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Detroit: Become Human

The Last Guardian

The Sims 4

Beyond Two Souls

Heavy Rain