Heterosexual women- how do you feel when you see naked breasts?

Miss Okapi

Miss Okapi

Heterosexual women- how do you feel when you see naked breasts? (not necessarily in flesh, on TV or anywhere)

Do you find it pleasing in any way?
If you saw another nice looking lady topless, would you feel any different to seeing her fully clothed in terms of attraction?
Would you find it pleasurable?
Or just intrigued?
Or feel no difference at all? 

Back to Avalon

I guess I'm a little curious about what other women look like, but they don't do anything for me sexually.

Grumpy Alien

No

If you saw another nice looking lady topless, would you feel any different to seeing her fully clothed in terms of attraction?

No, I’m not attracted to breasted individuals at all.

Nope

Or just intrigued?

No, it’s just a body. I have them too. Zero intrigue.

I would feel more comfortable if they put a shirt on.

Compare myself, slightly.

I actually find the female body way more beautiful to look at than the male (funnily enough, I also find the thought of lesbian sex less icky, even though I'm not sex-repulsed. Not anymore than the rest of our physiology is icky), but as a straight demisexual, it's just an aesthetic thing (much like with men, clothed or naked, really). Women are just more beautiful.

everywhere and nowhere
11 hours ago, Solovei said:

Women are just more beautiful.

And are also, on average, just better people than men.

Skycaptain

Not female, AMAB, fall within the UN definition of intersex, aro-ace, but think a tuppenny ha'porth should be added 

From my perspective, If presented with uncovered breasts, whatever gender of the person I'd try and avert my gaze. Whilst I agree with the principle that anyone should be entitled wear or not wear clothing as they deem appropriate, I'd still rather not see them. Same with breastfeeding, I would rather not see it, but understand that it is as natural as breathing. 

Skycaptain

@disGraceful, tuppenny ha'porth = 2 1/2p, a small contribution to a discussion 

Back to Avalon

We in the US call it giving one's two cents' worth, and that doesn't vary according to the exchange rate.

I'm not entirely sure if I'm heteroromantic, but I don't feel any attraction to bare breasts.

Honestly when I do see them (as an artist who does figure studies) It's the same as like looking at a hand. I don't really have much of a response, it's just another body part. If anything I'll be more attracted to them while wearing clothes. I find certain styles of clothing pretty attractive, I guess it's more the aesthetic expression/style I'm attracted to.

On 5/21/2019 at 8:00 PM, disGraceful said:

No

If you saw another nice looking lady topless, would you feel any different to seeing her fully clothed in terms of attraction?

No, I’m not attracted to breasted individuals at all.

Nope

Or just intrigued?

No, it’s just a body. I have them too. Zero intrigue.

I would feel more comfortable if they put a shirt on.

Exactly this except I only care if they put a shirt in if we’re in a weird place to be unclothed.  Then I’m more feeling uncomfortable for them than for me...

I feel ... like I wish they would keep their clothes on cause I dont like seeing people shirtless. It feels like an invasion of privacy. But no attraction. 

On 5/21/2019 at 5:40 PM, Miss Okapi said:

Heterosexual women- how do you feel when you see naked breasts? (not necessarily in flesh, on TV or anywhere)

If you saw another nice looking lady topless, would you feel any different to seeing her fully clothed in terms of attraction?
Or just intrigued?

NOPE

NOPE

NOPE

NOPE

I would feel icky and wish she would put her shirt back on. I think of them as ugly oversized sweat glands.

bare_trees

I'm definitely not a heterosexual woman, but I gotta say that I feel a lot of these answers, anyway.  I feel uncomfortable around topless women, which is weird, because I don't think men being topless is inappropriate.  (Thanks, society, I guess).  

19 hours ago, bare_trees said:

I'm definitely not a heterosexual woman, but I gotta say that I feel a lot of these answers, anyway.  I feel uncomfortable around topless women, which is weird, because I don't think men being topless is inappropriate.  (Thanks, society, I guess).  

See, I am uncomfortable around both. I want everyone to put their tops back on. Only person I wanna see topless is my partner! 

9 minutes ago, Serran said:

See, I am uncomfortable around both. I want everyone to put their tops back on. Only person I wanna see topless is my partner! 

I’m not bothered by it as long as it’s a place where being topless makes sense.  If someone (of any gender) takes their top off where everyone is normally fully clothed, I find the whole situation uncomfortable.  It’s not because I see it as sexual, though... it’s the same reaction I would have if they started shouting at their companions.

6 minutes ago, ryn2 said:

I’m not bothered by it as long as it’s a place where being topless makes sense.  If someone (of any gender) takes their top off where everyone is normally fully clothed, I find the whole situation uncomfortable.  It’s not because I see it as sexual, though... it’s the same reaction I would have if they started shouting at their companions.

I don't really see it as sexual.. its more like walking in on someone changing, or going to the bathroom and the door was unlocked but someones in there. Just uncomfortably seeing something that feels private. 

3 minutes ago, Serran said:

I don't really see it as sexual.. its more like walking in on someone changing, or going to the bathroom and the door was unlocked but someones in there. Just uncomfortably seeing something that feels private. 

Oh, sorry, didn’t think you did.  It was just a general observation.

Those things only make me uncomfortable for/on behalf of the other person.  If it doesn’t bother them (like, I have a coworker that changes into his workout clothes in his cubical all the time) it doesn’t bother me.

Just now, ryn2 said:

Oh, sorry, didn’t think you did.  It was just a general observation.

Those things only make me uncomfortable for/on behalf of the other person.  If it doesn’t bother them (like, I have a coworker that changes into his workout clothes in his cubical all the time) it doesn’t bother me.

Does bother me, unless its a partner where access to each others bodies is a part of the relationship... otherwise, nopenopenope. I find seeing it on TV uncomfy too. 

I think what makes it feel (to me) like intruding on something private is the other person’s reaction.

• 4 weeks later...

I find the female body attractive in an objective sense. Works of unique art. I do tend to look away at topless/naked women though. 

AceMissBehaving

I think they are great! I like the curves they add, covered or not.

I’m a burlesque performer and costumer, so maybe spend more time thinking about how to present them in the most aesthetically pleasing ways possible, and I’m around bare breasts an awful lot. 

My ace bias comes in apparently when I tell people I think seeing pasties is better than nipples, because curves AND sparkle is better. Most of my friends disagree with me on this one.

Archived