Tea!

Lady.Saturnina.94

I don't have a particular favorite, but I do like green, white, and herbal teas. Earlier this evening I had a cup of Private Selection Blood Orange Rooibos; it tastes good and smells nice as well. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Captain_Tass

Update #2: My eyes have been opened, I now see that tea is delicious if prepared in the right way. Currently drinking black tea with cinnamon and ginger (and a teaspoon of sugar), and it's in just the right temperature. I feel like I'm floating, it's so amazing!

My default go to tea is some form of vanilla chai :)

Delicious ❤️

Captain_Tass
1 hour ago, Strange-quark said:

Tea epiphany buddies!

Yay!

DarkStormyKnight

I am a black tea enthusiast!! Love that stuff. Peppermint tends to be my favorite but I'll also go for a nice Earl Grey.

borderprincess
On 5/23/2019 at 10:06 PM, Mysterywriter221 said:

I love a 40-60 blend of Earl Grey and Irish Breakfast. It's heaven in a mug. 

Put me down as another person in this thread who saw this post, stopped, imagined the taste of this tea, and sighed in longing.

Going to be honest, I only have black tea. I tried a kind of fruity tea one time, but it tasted like warmed fruit juice, and I didn’t like it. My dad drinks green tea, and my mum buys loads of different kinds, so I might try some of that. 

Having now tried it, I can say that I like green tea.

Mysterywriter221
On 5/21/2019 at 8:44 PM, ByeYall! said:

I'm southern so Lipton tea brewed strong so you don't weaken it with melting ice and about 50% sugar. Tasty but more than two glasses and you get diabetes. 

I got diabetes just reading that. :P 

ALL THE TEAS! 

A nice strong black tea in the morning, green tea for a mid-day pick-me-up, white tea for when I’m feeling something more delicate, herbal teas when I’m feeling sick or could do without the caffeine...

All teas are beautiful and deserve love.

Cole's Username

I'm excessively talented at making fruit teas / sick remedy teas, but I actually don't like tea. I'm a water drinker, and I don't care much for hot drinks either.

lilyofthevalley

Green tea is nice, but jasmine tea all the way. I don’t like earl grey or builder’s tea or most herbals but I have a soft spot for redbush/roobios. Never any milk in it though.

Just English Breakfast tea, don't really like any of the others, suppose I'm a bit boring that way. 

Archived