Any UK-based demis willing to share their story on Slice of Ace?

Slice of Ace

Slice of Ace

Hello, my name's Daniel and I run the Slice of Ace YouTube channel where I talk about asexuality and the ace community from my perspective as a homoromantic asexual guy (www.youtube.com/c/SliceOfAce).

Quite a few people have requested I do a video about demisexuality. However, I haven't spoken about the topic at length because I'm not demisexual myself. So, what I would like to do is interview a demi about their experience for my channel.

As you might be aware, the UK asexuality conference is taking place in Edinburgh next month (https://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/184710-uk-asexuality-conference-edinburgh-23-june-2019-venue-confirmed/). As fate would have it, I'm moving to Edinburgh in a few weeks, so I figure this would be the perfect opportunity as there'll be a lot of aces in the city.

I'm not 100% sold on this idea yet, and whether it goes ahead will depend on how long it takes me to settle in to a new job and home, amongst other issues. But, if you are a UK-based demisexual who is attending the conference and is willing to share their story online, drop me a message :) Of course, I'm happy to answer any questions you have.

Archived