For those with the ability to feel the want to be in a relationship

R_1

Census to attractive thing  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you find the most attractive?

• Voice
    • Personality
    • Attire
    • Physique
    • Intelligence
    • Empathy
    • Other
    • Can't decide
    • Inapplicable

This poll is closed to new votes

By relationship, I mean romantic partner or very close platonic relationship where it's almost indistinguishable from romantic partner or on the tangent of that.

It's more than one thing, though...

Like ,for me, I'm mostly attracted by a person's personality and how empathetic they are (which can play a part of their personality). But I think appearance does have some kind of subliminal effect. Idk.

Grumpy Alien

(Not voting as I assume you want aces only.) Attraction involves a lot of factors but which is strongest depends on the individuals. For example, what I find most attractive in my partner is not the same as what I found most attractive in previous crushes. It’s something that can really only be answered regarding each individual one experiences attraction to over time. Again, I’ll use myself as an example: I find empathy and attire most attractive in general but my partner is very logically/solution minded and lives in jeans and hoodies. I’m much more attracted to his other traits and qualities. In previous crushes, it was humor for one, appearance for the next, and personality for another.

Anthracite_Impreza

I have absolutely no idea, the only romance I've ever felt happened on accident. I suppose I must have sensed and clicked with his personality, because I've met many Saxos in my life and didn't immediately get drawn in. My crushes/squishes tend to be bad bois, sarcastic and/or cheeky (which is ironic because Clutch is generally not).

I agree with @CajunAce in that it's more than one thing. Most important to me are personality, empathy and intelligence (not a high IQ but a way of thinking similar to mine), but I also prefer people with similar interests, values, style of clothing, or social/cultural background. Voice is not that much of a factor unless I really dislike it.

6 hours ago, disGraceful said:

(Not voting as I assume you want aces only.) Attraction involves a lot of factors but which is strongest depends on the individuals. For example, what I find most attractive in my partner is not the same as what I found most attractive in previous crushes. It’s something that can really only be answered regarding each individual one experiences attraction to over time. Again, I’ll use myself as an example: I find empathy and attire most attractive in general but my partner is very logically/solution minded and lives in jeans and hoodies. I’m much more attracted to his other traits and qualities. In previous crushes, it was humor for one, appearance for the next, and personality for another.

Non-aces are fine to vote here too.

• 1 year later...

@R_1

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived