Lord Jade Cross

Custard Cream

Sleep. Wake every few hundred years just long enough to cause a bit of chaos, then go back to sleep.

Skeletonducky

Deal with all the fascism, discrimination and patriarchy problems. Then the environmental issues and economic corruption.

Skycaptain

Give cats opposable thumbs, sit back and watch the mayhem 

SorryNotSorry

I'd go incognito as a food packer and a rescue worker to give mortals something real to be thankful for.

Oh, wait, He already does that...

Make a few nearby planets habitable, and watch the space opera unfold as humans colonized them.

I'd make a hot dog so hot I couldn't eat it, then try and see if I could eat it.

Gotta set priorities with that kind of power, and that's definitely number one!

Change magic to make it possible where someone wants change gender, height, remove scar tissues, etc. that they can but not physically because it’s simply that dangerous.

Duke Memphis

I'd have Freddie Mercury, David Bowie, and Prince form a band to play in Heaven with an annual concert tour on Earth.

I would've ended the awful experiment by now.

Nothing, for the most part. At most, I might become destiny itself to make sure that things goes down the path it should but for the most part... Nothing. Let the world make it's own choices.

verymelancholic

Eradicate disease, suffering, poverty, corruption, evil, etc. Basically create a utopia.

And resurrect the greatest musical artists to have ever lived.

IDK who I am tho

I’d get a home theater and play any movie or show that interests me on it for free. I’d use the home theater to spy on people like the president or Elon musk lol, I’d eventually get interested in figuring out how to change North Korea for the better, and of course work on global warming and the microplastics issue. That’s all probably keep me busy for a decade, but if it didn’t, then I’d probably get involved at decreasing wars and their damages and helping countries with socioeconomic struggles to find a solution somehow. 

But i would of course try to stay as unnotice as possible, only changing things in believable ways from the shadows. I don’t want no public image don’t want fame. If I did it all right, people would continue to think god didn’t exist at the same statistical rate as current. I’d feel no urgency in creating the change just would want to help people do it successfully rather than relying on pure hope that maybe the world will get better. 

First things first:

Remove all suffering including death, disease, hunger, thirst, natural disasters, possibility to sustain injuries or other type of harm, etc. Introduce continuous supply of non-sentient AI-controlled animal-like artificial meat robots for carnivorous animals while making every sentient animal inedible. Make bodies capable of comfortably functioning even without consumption of food and water.

Then something about the society:

Remove all weapons and economic/political/social power. Remove notion of private property, leaving only personal property and reducing every millionaire and billionaire to an ordinary person. Remove all scarcity, forcing the society to finally abandon market economy. Remove all enforcement of traditional backwardness including gender roles, patriarchy, misogyny, homophobia, acephobia, xenophobia, racism,... Reduce physical and other skill-based strength in aggressive people. Make pocket dimensions for malicious powerful people to give them taste of their own medicine and introduce with interdimensional television for everybody else to watch these satisfying broadcasts.

And finally, some trippy stuff:

Put a lot of Earth-like planets in the habitable zone with some magic stuff keeping them in stable orbits around the Sun and preventing collisions. Expand atmospheres so they overlap, giving air and clouds in space. Also, some clouds should be very colorful. Add some smaller irregularly shaped celestial bodies in this mega-atmosphere, to make it look like in the Flash Gordon movie. Put some strange creatures, plants and landscapes on various planets and make some atmospheres (i.e. parts of the mega-atmosphere) vividly colored. Make some epic music to be randomly audible in some parts of the atmosphere, depending on the situation.

Once some more Earth-like planets are created, undo all deaths of sentient beings. Create a separate infinite-Earth dimension for sentient beings who wish to experience procreation (death has been removed, so no procreation in the main dimension, in order to avoid exponentially crowding finite world(s)).

Also, introduce a horde of Maxwell's demons to prevent the heat death of the universe and make this epicness last forever.

Archived