WorldPride Aros and Aces conference in NYC, 29 June 2019 - tickets now available!

michaeld

As many of you know, AVEN is partnering with Aces and Aros, NYC, to put together a conference on 29 June 2019, the day before the WorldPride march. We've marched and held conferences at three previous WorldPrides - London 2012, Toronto 2014 and Madrid 2017. It's a lot of fun, and a very good opportunity for visibility and education.

Tickets are now available for the conference! Here is a statement from one of the organisers.

Partnering with Aces NYC and sponsored by NYC Pride | WorldPride 2019, there will be an Ace & Aro Conference  on 29 June 2019 in New York City. For WorldPride there are a whole host of events throughout June, including a new Asexual Documentary screening premiere on Friday the 28th, and the Manhattan Pride March on Sunday the 30th. Get your conference tickets here: https://acearoconference.brownpapertickets.com and find out more info on all events here: http://acesnyc.org/eventscal/
AutumnSpace

I've always wanted to go to one of these conferences but they always take place in states nowhere near me.  I hope everyone has a good time though. 

WünderBâhr

My sis lives in NY. 🤔 It's a bit late for me to plan vacation visit, but ya never know.. Maybe... *ponder, ponder*

On 5/16/2019 at 9:26 PM, AutumnSpace said:

I've always wanted to go to one of these conferences but they always take place in states nowhere near me.  I hope everyone has a good time though. 

a couple of us are going from fl.. 

14 hours ago, WünderBâhr said:

My sis lives in NY. 🤔 It's a bit late for me to plan vacation visit, but ya never know.. Maybe... *ponder, ponder*

PERHAPS YOU SHOULD

Some of us are flying in from Florida and Washington and staying in NYC for the weekend. 

If you wanted an excuse to go to NYC for few days now you do.  

AutumnSpace

What I meant was I don't have the funds or connections to be able to fly or drive up to New York from Florida. All my funds are going toward a college road trip for the month of June, I'll be traveling elsewhere while this conference takes place. 😔 Is there another conference being planned for next year? 

• 4 weeks later...
  1. Hello, I want to go to this conference but when I click on "Get Tickets" it says "Sold Out"!  Really?  They don't have room for any more aces?

Archived