LizModel

How to Delete Account?

LizModel

Hello! I havent been here in AVEN in a while. I would just like to ask how to permanently delete the account here? 

And I also have a question.. does all of the recent posts and topic i made will also be deleted once my account gets removed? 

I will appreciate replies. Thank you in advance. 

Homer

I will bring this to the admins' attention. They will reach out to you shortly.

Since you have more than 25 posts, your posts will stay up. Your username will be changed to something generic. If you'd like to have your posts deleted, you'd have to do that yourself.

• Like 1

TheAP
1 hour ago, Homer said:

Since you have more than 25 posts, your posts will stay up. Your username will be changed to something generic. If you'd like to have your posts deleted, you'd have to do that yourself.

Doesn't AVEN now have to delete all accounts if the person asks because of GDPR laws?

mkrom
1 hour ago, LizModel said:

Hello! I havent been here in AVEN in a while. I would just like to ask how to permanently delete the account here? 

And I also have a question.. does all of the recent posts and topic i made will also be deleted once my account gets removed? 

I will appreciate replies. Thank you in advance. 

-_-

LizModel
2 hours ago, Homer said:

Last one, how about the threads i made, how to delete? They have been in archive.. i dont know what to do. 

Thank you for noticing me. 

Homer

I have brought it up in the backroom. An admin will be reaching out to you shortly.

• Like 1

WünderBâhr
16 hours ago, TheAP said:

Doesn't AVEN now have to delete all accounts if the person asks because of GDPR laws?

Here is the relevant announcement. It does apply to the account, but not to the content (unless there is personally identifiable information in a post-- which, from what I have seen, Admods do generally keep an eye out for, when possible). 

Edited by WünderBâhr
Adding note
  • Like 2