Did you think you might be Bisexual?

Iam9man

Did you think you might be Bisexual?  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Did you think you might be Bisexual before identifying as Asexual?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other - Please add comment

This poll is closed to new votes

I have a developmental disorder, so when I was a teenager, I thought I just hadn't developed interest yet, and that I would develop sexual/romantic interest of some kind eventually but didn't know whether I'd be heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, etc. until I did. I didn't really have any sort of sexual or romantic identity at that point. Then at some point in my late teens, I learned that asexuality and aromanticity were things, and that I might never develop that kind of interest in anyone. From that point on, I started identifying as a nonromantic asexual, at least unless I at some point prove to be otherwise.

Janus the Fox
14 hours ago, dragonfire42 said:

I have a developmental disorder, so when I was a teenager, I thought I just hadn't developed interest yet, and that I would develop sexual/romantic interest of some kind eventually but didn't know whether I'd be heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, etc. until I did. I didn't really have any sort of sexual or romantic identity at that point. Then at some point in my late teens, I learned that asexuality and aromanticity were things, and that I might never develop that kind of interest in anyone. From that point on, I started identifying as a nonromantic asexual, at least unless I at some point prove to be otherwise.

Kind of same, I have a developmental learning difference and weather I developed a sexuality or not, I’m completely oblivious to it all right through school/teen and a good part of early adulthood.  I could easily identify as bi, simply put, I didn’t care for the gender difference if or when I could want any sexual or romantic interest, which never developed.  Nearly 10 years ago I learned about Asexuality and other non-sexual identities at the age of 24.  Entering a relationship now 3 years ago has not changed my personal view of my own asexual identity.

• 3 months later...

@Iam9man

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived