2019 AVEN Fundraiser

Snao Cone

6 hours ago, Snao Cone (me) said:

Maybe! I'm planning on getting very high several times over the next few days, so I should be impressionable enough to make a fool out of myself. :P

I hope by high that you will be inside your apartment or something😁

1 minute ago, Kimmie. said:

I hope by high that you will be inside your apartment or something😁

Well, yes. :P But also drugs. Legal ones, though!

1 minute ago, Snao Cone (me) said:

Well, yes. :P But also drugs. Legal ones, though!

I guessed that, you do what you want I guess I trust you. I don't want to be a boring mom.

On 6/30/2020 at 11:44 PM, Snao Cone (me) said:

Maybe! I'm planning on getting very high several times over the next few days, so I should be impressionable enough to make a fool out of myself. :P

So how is this going?

• 3 months later...
On 7/7/2020 at 12:22 AM, Kimmie. said:

So how is this going?

Oops, missed this from three months ago. :P

I don't plan on making a video as a reward, but here's what I will do during Ace Week: anyone who donates to the GoFundMe from October 25 - 31 and sends me a PM will get a hand-drawn meme by me! By hand-drawn I mean I loosely trace over a common meme template and try to fill in the rest on my own, with a Snao-quality caption that is customized for you!

13 hours ago, Weresnao of Conedon said:

Oops, missed this from three months ago. :P

I don't plan on making a video as a reward, but here's what I will do during Ace Week: anyone who donates to the GoFundMe from October 25 - 31 and sends me a PM will get a hand-drawn meme by me! By hand-drawn I mean I loosely trace over a common meme template and try to fill in the rest on my own, with a Snao-quality caption that is customized for you!

That is cool too. Almost like a Kickstarter.

Just noticed the "from October 25-31) do the people that did donate before that will get nothing then?

Archived