#Asexual advantages

Custard Cream

Custard Cream

What are the advantages to being asexual?

Custard Cream

The rules of surviving scary movies - according to the movie 'scream'

You can't have sex

You can't do drink or drugs

You can't say 'I'll be right back'

I think I'll survive...

I have never felt the temptation to come back from a con with a body pillow of dubious tastefulness.

Skeletonducky

I guess as a secret agent you'd be able to avoid being seduced on a mission. Which seems to happen all too often in movies.

3 minutes ago, CustardCream said:

The rules of surviving scary movies - according to the movie 'scream'

You can't have sex

You can't do drink or drugs

You can't say 'I'll be right back'

I think I'll survive...

Uh-oh, I kind of dropped the ball on that one.

I can't be labeled "average" or "ordinary". 'Nuff said, for now anyway.

Custard Cream
6 minutes ago, Jon A. said:

Uh-oh, I kind of dropped the ball on that one.

I can't be labeled "average" or "ordinary". 'Nuff said, for now anyway.

I'm kind of curious now... plus, you obviously would be the perfect person to watch a scary movie with...

2 minutes ago, CustardCream said:

I'm kind of curious now... plus, you obviously would be the perfect person to watch a scary movie with...

Curious about what?

For sure, as long as it's Scary Movie 3. 👍 (I couldn't resist. :lol:) Orphan is a favorite of mine; it kept me on the edge of my seat at first, but after that I was totally cool with it. Two characters fall victim to violent deaths, but watching those is a cakewalk compared to when the parents get "in the mood".

Custard Cream
3 minutes ago, Jon A. said:

Curious about what?

For sure, as long as it's Scary Movie 3. 👍 (I couldn't resist. :lol:) Orphan is a favorite of mine; it kept me on the edge of my seat at first, but after that I was totally cool with it. Two characters fall victim to violent deaths, but watching those is a cakewalk compared to when the parents get "in the mood".

I was curious as to why you had a problem with 'I'll be right back' ,😂

1 minute ago, CustardCream said:

I was curious as to why you had a problem with 'I'll be right back' ,😂

Ah okay. 😄 Oh wait, characters in the films usually say that just before checking out a suspicious noise right? I just say that when I have something to do in another room, taking out trash, taking a walk to the store at the end of the road, stuff like that.

Custard Cream
16 minutes ago, Jon A. said:

Ah okay. 😄 Oh wait, characters in the films usually say that just before checking out a suspicious noise right? I just say that when I have something to do in another room, taking out trash, taking a walk to the store at the end of the road, stuff like that.

Ahhh... well, in real life I guess that's probably OK... but if there are murders going on in your vicinity, I would avoid that phrase.

I can happily hog my whole bed and don't have to fight for my blankets.

Custard Cream
1 minute ago, iam135 said:

I can happily hog my whole bed and don't have to fight for my blankets.

Jealous. I have a partner...

I don't have to worry about accidentally getting pregnant.  less money for contraceptives = more money for food

5 minutes ago, CustardCream said:

Yeah that might have been more of an aromantic advantage 😆.

One advantage to me is that because I’m Christian, we’re not supposed to have sex until we’re married (not many people follow it though). When you are sexual and you choose to follow this rule it is called celibacy but since I’m asexual I will probably stay a virgin my whole life, so no problem following that rule. 

57 minutes ago, Road said:

I have oodles more disposable income and free time than other people with families and relationships.

Bingo...we have a winner !!!

4 minutes ago, NoraGrace said:

One advantage to me is that because I’m Christian, we’re not supposed to have sex until we’re married (not many people follow it though). When you are sexual and you choose to follow this rule it is called celibacy but since I’m asexual I will probably stay a virgin my whole life, so no problem following that rule. 

But you will have a problem with the "go out and be fruitful" part.

Just now, Nick2 said:

Haha yeah I guess so.

Crazycrazycultist

I don't have to worry about annoying someone. If I'm never married, no one will have to put up with my annoying jokes and puns!

3 minutes ago, Crazycrazycultist said:

I don't have to worry about annoying someone. If I'm never married, no one will have to put up with my annoying jokes and puns!

Except for us here. LOL

I'll neither acquire nor infect anybody with anything sexually transmitted. I'd rather die of old age.  

Just now, Yeast said:

I'll neither acquire nor infect anybody with anything sexually transmitted. I'd rather die of old age.  

Good point.  (I see those commercials on TV about getting tested for sexual transmitted stuff and think...nope, I don't have to worry about that.)

15 minutes ago, Nick2 said:

I mean, you could just grow literal fruit. Start a blueberry farm or something 😆.

2 minutes ago, iam135 said:

I mean, you could just grow literal fruit. Start a blueberry farm or something 😆.

Nice work around.

abandoned-account
48 minutes ago, CustardCream said:

To be fair couples can still sleep in seperate beds if they want to.

Custard Cream
3 minutes ago, Vee. said:

To be fair couples can still sleep in seperate beds if they want to.

That sounds surprisingly pleasant. But it's not going to happen for me. Not with my (sexual) partner anyway...

abandoned-account

Knowing about all of the sex-related problems that often occur in relationships I can hardly even express how thankful I am that my SO and I are both aces who don’t care for such things. 

I’m not against folks who have “mixed” or poly relationships (as long as you’re respectful and responsible then you do you), but I don’t think I could ever be comfortable in one myself. I’m highly sex-repulsed so “compromise” would be a big NOPE for me.

Custard Cream
1 minute ago, Vee. said:

Knowing about all of the sex-related problems that often occur in relationships I can hardly even express how thankful I am that my SO and I are both aces who don’t care for such things. 

I’m not against folks who have “mixed” or poly relationships (as long as you’re respectful and responsible then you do you), but I don’t think I could ever be comfortable in one myself. I’m highly sex-repulsed so “compromise” would be a big nope for me.

Being sex repulsed must suck. It's hard enough being sex neutral...

Archived