My Asexual Relationship.

Official_McStar

Official_McStar

Hello everyone,

I'm a biromantic asexual. I have dated girls and guys which all were long distance and ended because either they cheated or broke up with me for someone else/ for the distance. I never had an urge to do anything sexual with anyone. The thought doesn't really excite me at all. 

I am in a relationship with the sweetest man ever! I love him so much. When we first started dating over texts and phone calls, I was embarrassed about being an asexual person; but before I became attached to my man, I texted him and came out as an asexual and explained to him what it means to be asexual.

Come to find out, my boyfriend is asexual too! We share the same sexuality. We both never had intercourse, we don't plan to anytime soon. We are a very healthy relationship; we call daily and started to visit more often recently. When we first started dating we would call on the phone and just text. We were both pretty shy, but I think he was just as shy as me even though he asked me out first, thanks to a lot of encouragement from his friends who knew when he first started talking to me, he wanted to date me. We stayed friends for several months, I didn't think of him romantically but I'd text him sometimes and we would text about life. It was rare that we would talk on the phone because of shyness and our schedules. I wanted to take things slow, and not get so attached to him like I did in previous relationships. 

We have been together since October 3rd 2018. As I said before, we took things extremely slow. On February 2019,  he got the courage to meet me in my town. So I sent him a park we can visit each other.

I still can not believe him and his friend  drove an hour and twenty minutes just to see me. He gave me a Beatles disc and a couple drawings. I only gave him a love note. I had no money to buy him something like I wanted to but he kept those love letters. He hugged me so much! And I felt safe with him. I held hands with him, and the date was short because my mother wanted me to come home at a certain time. My brother, saw us at the park and he gave us a ride on the bed of his trunk and held hands the whole ride. Then it was time to go, I had almost  forgot my book bag that had his gifts to me in them. Thank goodness I did not leave my book bag in the park because I needed that for my notebooks during school season and for luggage whenever I went somewhere. We hugged good bye and we had our hands in the shape of half hearts to make it look like a heart even though I got farther away from him. I felt bad for having to leave him in the cold weather! My brother from another mother drove me home, I was a little late going home, but my mother was not mad, I was lucky that day. 

We texted on Snapchat then I suggested we video call. We used hangouts.We started to video call more and more. Then the first time I spent the day and night with him, I met his family and friends. They all like me! I thought I'd screw up somehow and upset them and lose my man. He was sad that I had to go in the next morning but he started to call me more. Now we video chat every day, and fall asleep together on video call.

And as I write this, he's taking a nap on our hangouts video call. We are going to spend the weekend together again hopefully. He'll be getting his first car on Saturday and he's excited for that. He is excited to see me more since he'll have a car.

I love this man and I trust him the most out of anyone else. He understands me. We have been almost seven months strong. I'm so grateful I found him online and agreed to date him. I love him.

F X J

❤️

WanderingKate

Aw, that's incredibly sweet...thank you for sharing your story :)

chairdesklamp

@Official_McStar Congratulations!

And also, isn't riding in a truck bed neat? Sadly, it's now illegal where I live...

This is the sweetest thing ever ;-; this. This is the type of possibility that seems surreal, almost like you can't believe it exist. I'm glad it does though, I wish you both the best!

costaccounting

It's really sweet. I am happy for the two of you. 

On 4/25/2019 at 3:38 PM, chairdesklamp said:

@Official_McStar Congratulations!

And also, isn't riding in a truck bed neat? Sadly, it's now illegal where I live...

This is one of my favourite memories from childhood 

Archived