(Kinda NSFW) I dont understand how people dont masterbate

(Creative name)

(Creative name)

I'm just gonna start this by saying that I dont like masturbating, I find it gross, boring, and pointless. But anyways I'm a boy and after like a week of not masturbating the slightest touches to my...balls (?) or whatever brings me so much pain, it makes it feel like it goes up into my stomach for the next 30 minutes. So I just want to ask any asexual men how do you do it? It may also be that I'm 15 right now and hormones and that garbage but idk. Is there any things that you do that help to make it not hurt so much after not masturbating for a week or so?

Maybe it's because I never started masturbating in the first place so I've never had any experience like that. I'm 25 years old. I never even knew that masturbating was a thing when I was 15. It wasn't until I was 18 that I even heard people talking about masturbating. It didn't sound like something I felt the need to do. Maybe I'd enjoy it if I tried, but at this point I've went this long with no desire to so it's whatever. 

As for your situation, I'm not super educated on the topic, but I'd say maybe you're having those experiences because you did masturbate and that's your bodies way of telling you to do it again. 

I don't masturbate and never had a problem with it hurting (whether in adolescence, or now at 33).  You may want to consult a doctor, because I doubt that's normal.

lowLifeLoner

The pain doesn't sound normal to me. I don't enjoy doing it but do it to avoid wet dreams. 

@(Creative name), a spell of abstinence should not be causing pain. As the previous poster stated it would be prudent to consult with your doctor. It could easily just be "growing pains" or increased sensitivity due to adolescent hormonal changes

Luftschlosseule

You probably don't wanna hear this, but in puberty, your hormone levels do weird stuff. Whatever your libido does now doesn't necessarily continue as it is now.
Apart from that, yes, I don't have the equipment you have, but it sounds like you need medical advice.

Notsurewhattoputhere

Do you mean pain as in, like an injury, or as in it can be really irritating? 

If it is pain, are you sure that it isnt stomach discomfort etc from stress? 

Pain may be an issue that, despite how embarassing etc that may be, you may be smart to ask a doctor about.

If you mean pain as in it can be really super irritating, thats how it was/has been for me, particularly around 14-15. It was worst with all the hormones etc., gradually got less annoying over the years, but it never has really gone away. I just sort of got used to "getting rid of it" and now its no big deal. It can make me feel tired and sort of gross, a good way to recover from that Ive found is to do some kind of exercise for a minute. 

There is also kind of an effect that the less you do it, the longer it takes before being an issue, and vice versa. But yeah it can be really annoying and difficult to get to that point sometimes.

Notsurewhattoputhere

I know it may be a little wierd, but I started thinking of it like people who smoke... thinking that it must be what it was like for them... theres a way to get rid of that irritated feeling temporarially but its a habit and there are ways to manage it that are better or worse

Archived