Hi and such

J-RO

Um, hey all.

You can call me J-RO or just J if that floats your boat, I'm cool with either.

I've been on here for a little while now as a guest, and decided to actually make an account. Let's see um, I only really knew asexuality existed as a word up until about six months ago, and had one of those 'lightbulb' moments after doing a little digging. A lot of things just kinda clicked and it was great to feel that way. But, like with any new discovery more questions came with it. So I got to digging a little deeper and now I'm at the point where I want to see what being part of the community is like rather than observing at the edges. Its cool to be here, and I'm looking forward to meeting people and having discussions, but this is the first time I've done something like this so bear with me. lol

I'm particularly interested in other Ace's experiences with relationships after discovering their asexuality, but also other things that I'll probably post about later. 

So uh, yeah, Hi and such.

Custard Cream

Hi and welcome. Cake?  🍰🍰🍰

NickyTannock

Welcome to AVEN!

In my case, I realised that I'm Asexual in my early teens, around 14 when I started hearing sexual comments from my peers and in media and found that they bewildered me, and I've never had or desired either sex or a romantic relationship.

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake, and here's a Lego Great Outdoors Cake (all edible),

zmuxl9g8r7zo7sx3g29r.jpg

Archived