What is your favourite Marvel comic?

Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne

In case you read Marvel Comics, which comic is your favourite? I don't mean the movies or cartoons though.

Knight of Cydonia

I haven't read too much Marvel, but probably Civil War. The story itself is alright, but it's the ending that makes it special. IMO they should have called the movie something different because of how much was changed.

To date, I've only read one arcing comic/graphic novel, but I enjoyed it very much: Doctor Strange: The Oath

Taskmaster: Unthinkable. The art is great, the story is great and his character is reimagined in a really cool way. They sort of reframe him as a good guy, I think it got retconned later though. I don't think anything could top it for me. Rereading it is cool because there are little things that happen at the start that link into it later. I really like the human memory stuff too. He just has to watch one youtube video and he can fly a plane. I like how they draw his mask too because I don't always like how they draw it in others. Has a cool origin for the mask too. I like Taskmaster because he can be kind of an anti-hero at times. I really like that semi-recent Deadpool run too where he kills the dead presidents. I guess I just like sorta bad guys getting a decent backstory.

Bruce Wayne

I have probably way too many, but I must include Wolverine from Claremont and Miller. That for me is the definitive Wolvie comic. The 2013 movie was loosely based on it.

Archived