Hello I'm new

Odrikah

Hiiii,

I just recently discovered that I'm demisexual in... not exactly the best way, which I won't get into. I don't know anybody in "real life", I suppose, who also identifies this way to relate to, but one friend of mine who is completely asexual recommended the internet to try to find more people like me, and so I'm on here trying to connect with other demisexual people, or even just people who aren't of the "normal" kind of attraction. It feels suffocating being around so many people in my life who fall in love so easily and quickly, I feel like a tortoise among hares and it would really help to have some friends who feel the same way I do lol

I also really like art, music, and gaming a lot, chinese food is my absolute favorite thing, and I have a fat dog named Daisy. That's basically the bullet points on my life right now, lol

But yeah, pleased to meet you! ^^

NickyTannock

@Odrikah Welcome to AVEN!

I joined the community due to feelings of loneliness and isolation because I don't know any other Asexuals in real life.

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake, and here's a Music Cake,

orland-park-bakery.jpg

Holy cannoli that is one nice cake there I like this place

WELCOME TO AVEN 🤗 I hope you find some people who you can connect with 😊 

Enjoy some cake 🎂

d48f85afe430e0cd796ef1df64c2367f.jpg

Captain_Tass

Welcome to AVEN! Have some ace/demi cake!

Birthday-Cake-ace-of-spades-Rustic-Baker

Hello and welcome!! 🎂

Hope u feel like home here 😊 coz I certainly did when I joined.

Welcome! Yesss Chinese food is the best! :D 

chocolate-gran-marnier.jpg

Archived