Is desire for sex without sexual attraction possible?

FloTieVie

Well, I guess I'll see if it comes in a relationship in the next few years then. I'll tell you if it doesn't. Then I'm just as confused as before.

everywhere and nowhere
23 minutes ago, Telecaster68 said:

Or it might come not in a relationship...

For some sex without a relationship is unacceptable. I'm not saying that everyone should think this way, but I think that it's wrong to accuse people with such views of "shaming others", "being a prude", "wasting their youth" or whatever. It's also not a good idea to encourage people potentially interested in sex to pursue it outside of a relationship.

• 1 year later...

Hello again. I just remembered this mess. I read through most of what I wrote back then and it was quite funny. I can completely understand your confusion. At that time, I was confused too, which is probably why I wrote things like that.

On 4/23/2019 at 2:45 PM, CBC said:

Puberty doesn't have anything to do with finding someone you're genuinely into though.

Either you want sex but haven't found someone or have issues of some sort that are preventing you from connecting that way, or you like the idea of sex but you're asexual so you don't truly want it.

And you were totally right. Thank you all for being so nice and offering your insight into something, that wasn't quite clear to understand.

Even though I still haven't been in a relationship, I'm pretty sure I'm not asexual by now, just to clear things up.

I really wouldn't have liked to leave this mess, without an ending of some sort.

Archived