anisotrophic

Sexual experimentation - is charity sex better than celibacy?

anisotrophic
12 hours ago, Silent1 said:

If you're are not a professional writer/novelist, the may be missing out a little bit. 

Haha, thanks! I'm actually in tech/science/engineering, but I have a variety of skills. I'm glad you've enjoyed reading these posts.

If you're wondering about a partner, I think it's good to read about the experiences of asexual partners in mixed (ace/sexual) relationships.

anisotrophic

Up to 50mg weekly with T and I'm back to hitting on my partner, despite feeling a lot of anxiety about it. Is this puberty?

I'm being very worried about my behavior when I'm not in the heat of the moment – worrying I'll cross a line with being overly aggressive.

He's very reassuring, he assures me it's not a terrible chore, like loading the dishwashing machine. I think it's better to err on the side of worrying? But then I worry I'm doing performative worrying, and not sincere worrying.

I kind of love how asexual folks are steadfast defenders of the validity of unenthusiastic consent. 😅

• Like 1