Polish Language Book Review Site

Tunhope

I know that there are many Polish AVENers, @Nowhere Girl for example, and I wondered if you are familiar with a book blog called Crucify My Love. The reviews are primarily M/M and gay romance, but the reviewer is asexual. She recently reviewed the 3 books in my Gay Quad series and I thought the reviews were brilliant in the sense that she had  studied the plots and the characters and the themes really thoroughly. (It actually made me wonder if one reads more carefully when reading a non-first language, as some native English speakers  get some of the details in the stories wrong!) I'm definitely going to follow the blog -in English - in the future.

This is the link to the  review of Ace in the Picture. The links at the side will take you to reviews of other books.

https://crucify--my--love.blogspot.com/2019/04/73-pl-recenzja-ace-in-picture-jude.html

(Please could you post if the link doesn't work. Perhaps I should have copied a link in English.) 

everywhere and nowhere

I didn't know about this site. Still, I read relatively little fiction. Although, a few months ago I've read the series of spy novels by Vincent V. Seversky - borrowed from a library - and it turned out that my mom and her husband have read it too and they gave it to me. But generally, I prefer reportage, scholarly and popular-scholarly literature...

Archived