want someone special in London

InterPlatonic

InterPlatonic

i am alone, i have depression and anxiety.  I have never being in a relationship.  I would like someone to cuddle with.

Sorry to hear about your depression and anxiety.

There's a person here called @Face and he can tell you about a group that you may like, that he knows of. It's in UK Meet Up Mart. I hope things get better for you!

Hi,

Yes, if you're near London there is a community of people who are doing something about the issue of loneliness in the city. It has been hard to find these people but one called Togetherness is launching a publicity drive. Sadly they only have a London venue at the moment but the numbers are growing so hopefully will find its way to other cities. 

If you're near Brighton or Bournemouth or elsewhere try searching for "authentic connection" events.

In London, as well as Togetherness there is also a group called the Museum of Happiness (not a real museum) and a childlike fun group called Antidote that are brilliant for meeting people. If you really want a cuddle there are also cuddle workshops which are non judgmental and provide safe boundaries but can be scary the first time.

Archived