Crunchyroll — Bloom into You and Exploring Asexuality

Homer

I was in high school when I was first asked out. He was a little shorter than me: scrawny and flustered, a little cute, a little shy. I was surprised. I didn’t think anyone would ever ask. I impulsively said yes before I knew what I was doing and he darted off before I could even say thanks. I remember my heart thumping quickly in my chest as I messaged my friends, wondering what I should dress into. I bought makeup. I turned myself beautiful, just for him, a spectacle, in the hopes that it would please him.

April 19, 2019 - https://www.crunchyroll.com/de/anime-feature/2019/04/19-1/bloom-into-you-and-exploring-asexuality

Can anyone tell me what that is? A movie? A comic book? A TV series? :)

TheGreatIthy

Huh. Very interesting and worth a check out! :)

38 minutes ago, Autumn Season said:

It's a manga, which was made into an anime and a novel. I wonder whether there really is asexuality in the canon plot.

So manga first. That's the info I was looking for :)

Sound interesting! Judging from the comments it sounds like there's some (surprisingly nice and civil) debate as to how centered on asexuality the story actually is, which is interesting. Too bad it's not actually on Crunchyroll though, otherwise I'd check out the anime. Maybe I'll go searching for the manga instead, though.

Autumn Season

I was curious and read some chapters from the seventh book. It turns out that there really is an aro character.

But not who you think it is.

I've seen the anime and it's really cute ☺️ I really need to read the manga but koito and touko gave me some kawaiibetes. 

Archived