What do you prefer instead of sexual relationship?

So... I was thinking, and have you guys (Romantics) have something you think replace your sexual relationship interest? Something who make you excited or whatever, i am just curious about this

Edited by RebirthArt
Loofah B. Shampoo

I'm not a romantic person, so this may not be quite an accurate replacement. 

That being said, I think that there's a lot of examples of platonic crushes and what not that replace sexual interest. And as for those that are in a nonsexual relationship, they seem to show themselves largely with cuddles, handholding, talking about their day, all those sort of love-y things. It's all about being best friends with the person. 

And there's a lot of jokes and comments on the idea of how, instead of sex, asexuals default to other 'favourite' things. Cake, dinosaurs, dragons, and macaroni are the stereotypical ones, as far as I'm aware. I imagine for romantics, it's all those same sorts of things, but sharing it with others.

Anthracite_Impreza

You mean like an asexual equivalent to sex? Cos ace relationships tend to be basically the same as sexual ones, just with... no sex.

• Like 3

I mean if have something who make you excited, can be some fetish or whatever

Edited by RebirthArt
17 minutes ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

You mean like an asexual equivalent to sex? Cos ace relationships tend to be basically the same as sexual ones, just with... no sex.

I know it, what i mean is if have something make Romantics excited, like some Fetish, for example, i am Heteroromantic and have some fetishs who make me excited, but i dont like sex and that things, so i wonder if other peoples have the same thing, understand?

Anthracite_Impreza

Ohhhh, I understand. This thread will (probably) have everything you need:

2 minutes ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

Ohhhh, I understand. This thread will (probably) have everything you need:

Wowy, thank you ma boi, it will help a lot :D

• Like 1
Duke Memphis

Cuddles and hugs. Lots of cuddles and hugs.

• Like 1
On 4/20/2019 at 12:13 AM, Duke Memphis said:

Cuddles and hugs. Lots of cuddles and hugs.

Me too

• Like 1
Guest ANerdyBiromantic

A relationship with someone that I've known for a long time or a fictional relationship with a celebrity. We don't have sex, we just do sensual things or just talk about our interests and stuff