Jump to content
antheap

Open wide for some soccer!

Recommended Posts

antheap

There doesn’t seem to be a thread on association football/soccer, but the business end of the current European season seems like a good time to start one.

 

Feel free to post anything that’s soccer-related: current stuff, old stuff, YouTube clips, outstanding examples of football-related architecture, adolescent memories of Championship Manager and Gazzetta Football Italia, underrated commentators (there’ll be some appreciation for Peter Brackley, hopefully), retro football kits, your first soccer-related video game, any favourite goals etc. It’s completely up to you!

 

I’m admittedly a bit of a lapsed fan, but this could be fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moonman

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
antheap
5 minutes ago, Moonman said:

 

Even my QPR-supporting friend loved that game. Managing to avoid relegation that day helped, of course. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeChat

Shouldn't the score at the end have read 4-2 instead of 3-2? After Manchester City scored a goal in that clip, it looked to me that the ball went back over the line and an opposing player kicked the ball back in, again, in their team's own goal. So, shouldn't that have been another point for Manchester City?

 

My favorite clips are of goals like these:

 

Spoiler

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moonman

@antheap Haha! It was an amazing game, literally everything happened during that 90 minutes 😂

 

@InquisitivePhilosopher Well they have to kick off before another goal can be scored :D If you like those goals look up the one Ronaldo scored last season against Juventus. 🙌

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeChat
14 minutes ago, Moonman said:

 

@InquisitivePhilosopher Well they have to kick off before another goal can be scored :D If you like those goals look up the one Ronaldo scored last season against Juventus. 🙌

 

Oh, okay. I guess I'm used to hockey being scored like that, sometimes, when there have been plays like that, where another point went to the team that just scored because an opposing player or goalie accidently hit the puck (or if it went off of their skate) back into their own team's net.

 

It's this clip, correct? Yeah, I liked that goal, too. I remember seeing it, last year (immediately after the game), when it went viral. It's also included in the "Best 20 Bicycle Kicks" video I posted.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt8198a0acA

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lichley

Don’t you mean football? Y’know like the rest of the world calls it :P 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
antheap
55 minutes ago, InquisitivePhilosopher said:

Shouldn't the score at the end have read 4-2 instead of 3-2? After Manchester City scored a goal in that clip, it looked to me that the ball went back over the line and an opposing player kicked the ball back in, again, in their team's own goal. So, shouldn't that have been another point for Manchester City?

 

My favorite clips are of goals like these:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

Yes! I also love bicycle and overhead kicks. Gianluca Vialli is the master of them, surely? After all, he scored at least *four* magnificent bicycle/overhead kicks during the 1994/95 season alone.

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

 

 

Other bicycle/overhead kicks that I love include:

 

Roger Boli's overhead kick for Walsall against Southend United is *brilliant*. "Roger Boli, three seasons ago, was top scorer in French football, proving that the loss of Kyle Lightbourne may not be as burdensome as some thought."

 

Spoiler

 

 

Fun fact: Trevor Sinclair's overhead kick for QPR against Barnsley won the Goal Of The Season award on Match Of The Day.

 

Spoiler

 

 

Michele Di Piedi's overhead kick for Sheffield Wednesday against Sunderland is also worth mentioning.

 

Spoiler

 

 

You can even find them in pre-season friendlies! Michael Owen's goal for Liverpool against Benfica is terrific.

 

Spoiler

 

 

And, finally, here are a few other examples from Serie A, circa 1994/95 and 1995/96: Ciro Ferrara for Juventus against Piacenza, Marco Branca for Parma against Inter, and Igor Protti for Bari against Fiorentina.

 

Spoiler

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
antheap
1 hour ago, Lichley said:

Don’t you mean football? Y’know like the rest of the world calls it :P 

Ha, of course! But it was either a case of calling it soccer and opening myself to ridicule, or risk getting a bunch of replies on Australian rules football and the NFL. I know which one I'd prefer. 😉

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
antheap
2 hours ago, InquisitivePhilosopher said:

Shouldn't the score at the end have read 4-2 instead of 3-2? After Manchester City scored a goal in that clip, it looked to me that the ball went back over the line and an opposing player kicked the ball back in, again, in their team's own goal. So, shouldn't that have been another point for Manchester City?

 

My favorite clips are of goals like these:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

Wait, there's more! Benito Carbone's goal for Sheffield Wednesday against Newcastle United is even better than Boli's overhead kick, which is saying something. If you only watch one of these clips, make sure that it's this one.

 

Spoiler

 

 

John Barnes' overhead kick for Liverpool against Blackburn Rovers is an absolute peach of a goal, too.

 

Spoiler

 

 

I promise that I'll stop now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moonman

This Premier League title race is the gift that keeps on giving. I'm pretty sure the team at the top of the league is going to change once or twice on the final day too. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JamieF1

My beloved Crystal Palace somehow won at the Emirates today and we're safe for another year, still can't quite believe it's all going quite this well! Now if we can hold onto Zaha and Wan-Bissaka and next season might be even better 😄🔴🔵🦅

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
antheap
On 4/20/2019 at 9:19 PM, Moonman said:

This Premier League title race is the gift that keeps on giving. I'm pretty sure the team at the top of the league is going to change once or twice on the final day too. 

I know! The consensus on this morning’s Sportsweek was that Liverpool are the favourites, despite their Champions League commitments, but it’s so hard to guess what’s going to happen for the time being (well, at least until after the Manchester derby).

 

I spotted this on the One Touch Football forum, but I also love how the Romanian third division’s fifth regional league is shaping up: six games left, only one promotion spot and just one goal separating the top two sides.
 

wa63ac.png

 

3 hours ago, JamieF1 said:

My beloved Crystal Palace somehow won at the Emirates today and we're safe for another year, still can't quite believe it's all going quite this well! Now if we can hold onto Zaha and Wan-Bissaka and next season might be even better 😄🔴🔵🦅

Hooray! It’s nice to see them and Hodgson doing well.

 

And, don’t worry, I forgave Palace for what happened at the end of the 2009/10 season a long time ago! Relegation that day would've been cruel on Palace, anyway.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JamieF1
59 minutes ago, antheap said:

Hooray! It’s nice to see them and Hodgson doing well.

 

And, don’t worry, I forgave Palace for what happened at the end of the 2009/10 season a long time ago! Relegation that day would've been cruel on Palace, anyway.

Oh wow, are you a Wednesday fan? I was at Hillsborough that day, still don't think I've been that nervous during any game since! Glad to see you've bounced back a bit since then, what a goal Forestieri scored the other day! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moonman
On 4/21/2019 at 6:42 PM, JamieF1 said:

My beloved Crystal Palace somehow won at the Emirates today and we're safe for another year, still can't quite believe it's all going quite this well! Now if we can hold onto Zaha and Wan-Bissaka and next season might be even better 😄🔴🔵🦅

I've only been following through Match of the Day and it feels like he has because he's quality, but has Batshuayi made a difference to your season?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JamieF1
22 hours ago, Moonman said:

I've only been following through Match of the Day and it feels like he has because he's quality, but has Batshuayi made a difference to your season?

He's scored a couple of important goals and you can tell he's a quality player, but the problem is that he's offside a lot and doesn't contribute too much to the build up and stuff. Still a fantastic player but I think I prefer a fully fit and firing Benteke, although that's a rarity these days! 

 

Batshuayi has definitely made a difference to our season though as he's definitely help us pick up some points which I don't think we would have got without him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moonman
On 4/23/2019 at 6:15 PM, JamieF1 said:

He's scored a couple of important goals and you can tell he's a quality player, but the problem is that he's offside a lot and doesn't contribute too much to the build up and stuff. Still a fantastic player but I think I prefer a fully fit and firing Benteke, although that's a rarity these days! 

 

Batshuayi has definitely made a difference to our season though as he's definitely help us pick up some points which I don't think we would have got without him.

I can't believe Benteke scored at the weekend! Hopefully he kicks on now and gets a few more because when he's at his best he's unplayable.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
antheap
On 4/21/2019 at 11:19 PM, JamieF1 said:

Oh wow, are you a Wednesday fan?

Well, this is going to be a convoluted and long-winded answer! I’m sorry for the tardy reply, too!

 

I do support Wednesday, although I don’t follow them anywhere near as closely as I used to. But, given that I had attended quite a few local(ish) away grounds, such as the City Ground and Oakwell, by the time I had reached my mid-20s, I used to be a really keen supporter. And, even when I wasn’t allowed to attend home and away matches as a teenager, I was still enough of a Wednesday fan to keep tabs on how Pavel Srníček (RIP) was doing at Brescia. Back then, I was pretty content with spending pocket money on football books and magazines, rather than match tickets, so my relationship with football has always been slightly unconventional.

 

I eventually burnt myself out, though, and my affection for the game cooled: Euro 2016 actually became my cut-off point because it was such an unnecessarily bloated tournament. Nick Hornby wrote in Fever Pitch that fans sometimes start to drift away from football, occasionally out of nowhere, when they reach their late 20s, and I can definitely relate to that. And, now that I’m in my early 30s, I've actually found that the game itself has become a bit overfamiliar.

 

The sheer abundance of information also makes it difficult to keep reasonably abreast of what's happening – it’s no longer possible to browse through the BBC Sport website or casually read FourFourTwo without feeling disengaged and overwhelmed – and it increasingly seems like a game for only the most ardent fans. Plus, as Simon Kuper once explained, the relentless hype and hysteria that surrounds football (from both the fans and the media) eventually becomes exhausting. There really does seem to be few grey areas and little nuance at present: everything has to be either amazing or objectionable, and I do think that the game can lack warmth and be uninviting when the "football is all about opinions" mantra goes into overdrive.

 

The growingly performative nature of football fandom - don't even get me started on fan zones and ultra culture - also irritates me greatly, while Wednesday's fanbase has gradually become divided and po-faced over the past decade (particularly since Dejphon Chansiri's takeover). The mood around the club has been actively unpleasant at various points and, while Chansiri's ownership hasn't descended to the levels of farce that is often associated with Roland Duchâtelet or Venky's, it has generally been regarded as a PR disaster from pretty much the offset.

 

Hillsborough has often had an air of potential unfriendliness - you saw it first-hand when Palace avoided relegation - but I've not been able to identify with the fanbase for a long time, and I never liked the genuine belief from some fans that they were supporting a really big club. (In my mind, Wednesday are traditionally a yo-yo club of medium stature, much like Derby or Middlesbrough, and they probably weren't even a mini Everton or Spurs when Trevor Francis signed Andy Sinton and Des Walker after reaching the two cup finals in 1993. The required infrastructure to be invariably competitive at that sort of level just wasn't there, hence our subsequent financial problems.)

 

However, I can't bring myself to completely disassociate myself from the game because, to certain friends, I represent Wednesday and they still talk to me about football (despite what I’ve written, I'm happy to converse with them because I don't want to make a fuss out of my lapsed fandom). It's not always possible to shake off such an image and, while I still look out for Wednesday’s results, I'm perfectly fine with just listening to Sportsweek and the odd match commentary on 5 Live, as well as reading When Saturday Comes' newsletter and the occasional book on football history. (I recently enjoyed reading Scott Murray's The Title: The Story Of The First Division, for instance, and I keep meaning to buy Ian Plenderleith's The Quiet Fan.)

 

I've become a nominal supporter, of course, but it does make for a welcome change of pace.

 

On 4/21/2019 at 11:19 PM, JamieF1 said:

I was at Hillsborough that day, still don't think I've been that nervous during any game since! Glad to see you've bounced back a bit since then, what a goal Forestieri scored the other day! 

But, on a more positive note, I have vivid memories of that match, including the build-up: I definitely remember saying to a friend on the bus journey there that Palace would end up getting the result they needed. It still amuses me that I texted something like “Leon Clarke is a legend” to another mate at half-time, without knowing Clarke had sabotaged any chances of survival by kicking an advertising hoarding and thus dislocating his toe.

 

I also remember the relief when Marek Čech of West Brom scored that equaliser against Palace. And those final five or ten minutes, when Darren Purse scored and Stern John then hit the post, were unbelievably tense. No Jimmy Glass-type heroics from Lee Grant, though, alas.

 

The season that followed relegation was also, erm, interesting: we finished 15th, nearly went into administration, got hammered 5-1 at Exeter City, lost 4-0 at Leyton Orient and drew 2-2 at home to nine-man Yeovil Town. Oh, and a group of supporters hounded interim chairman and club legend Howard Wilkinson under the South Stand at the height of our financial problems which, in all honesty, was even more embarrassing than the time we drew 0-0 at home to Rushden & Diamonds in the 2003/04 season.

 

Forestieri's goal against Norwich was pretty good, though, and one of my first thoughts was its resemblance to Benito Carbone’s effort when we lost 7-2 at Blackburn in the 1997/98 season! And thanks for your good wishes; hopefully, we can finish in the top six next season!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moonman

Very nearly put a three-way acca on this morning with Chelsea, Man United and Arsenal all to win. Glad I didn't after that shambolic United performance. Dropping points to Huddersfield, it's like they hit a new low every week at the minute! I'm starting to feel sorry for their supporters.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
antheap
3 hours ago, Moonman said:

Very nearly put a three-way acca on this morning with Chelsea, Man United and Arsenal all to win. Glad I didn't after that shambolic United performance. Dropping points to Huddersfield, it's like they hit a new low every week at the minute! I'm starting to feel sorry for their supporters.

Haha! Well, I guess that Manchester United supporters can at least console themselves with the fact that they don’t follow Bolton Wanderers or Notts County!

 

Actually, I remember the managerial merry-go-round at Notts County almost a decade ago when they were in the same division as my team – the time when Martin Allen posted an appeal for lodgings on County’s website was a particular highlight - so goodness knows how badly they are being run now. I used to live in Nottingham as a young adult - I resultantly have a soft spot for both Nottingham clubs – and it’s a shame to see them drop out of the Football League. Meadow Lane is a lovely ground, too!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Homer

I tried to get a football thread going a while ago, but it didn't really take off... so let's give it another shot!

 

I'm angry at my team (Hansa Rostock, Germany, 3rd level) because we could have been promoted easily, but we squandered too many points against teams from the bottom of the table. (This would usually be followed by a poor start to the next season, sacking the coach in November or so, declaring the rest of the season a "transition year" and repeat. We have been "transitioning" for seven years now).

 

However I grew to like a number of teams over the years, mostly after visiting them. Celtic FC are my 2nd team so to speak, have been for more than two decades ❤️ then a few others. When it comes to England, West Ham is where it's at. Or where it used to be at. So glad I got to visit Upton Park before they fucked everything right up. Been to Palace twice, but that was eons ago...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
antheap
4 hours ago, Homer said:

I tried to get a football thread going a while ago, but it didn't really take off... so let's give it another shot!

 

I'm angry at my team (Hansa Rostock, Germany, 3rd level) because we could have been promoted easily, but we squandered too many points against teams from the bottom of the table. (This would usually be followed by a poor start to the next season, sacking the coach in November or so, declaring the rest of the season a "transition year" and repeat. We have been "transitioning" for seven years now).

 

However I grew to like a number of teams over the years, mostly after visiting them. Celtic FC are my 2nd team so to speak, have been for more than two decades ❤️ then a few others. When it comes to England, West Ham is where it's at. Or where it used to be at. So glad I got to visit Upton Park before they fucked everything right up. Been to Palace twice, but that was eons ago...

Ooh, Hansa Rostock, that name rings a bell! I find the European lower leagues unusually fascinating, perhaps because of their general unpredictability and novelty appeal (I’ve previously mentioned how much I love the current state of the Romanian third division’s fifth regional league).

 

As a teenager, I used to love looking at the English non-league tables on Ceefax, and I was also interested in the smaller Serie A clubs (the likes of Bari and Reggina, although Roma were always my absolute favourites and used to be my unofficial second team), so I’ve always been an oddball supporter. As you can imagine, I’ve fallen out of love with the Premier League and, to a lesser extent, the Championship in recent years (I struggle to deal with the relentless hype and hysteria – I just want football to be a fun and relaxing distraction from life).

 

I’m quite fond of the Bundesliga, though: one of the British free-to-air TV channels used to show a lovely little highlights show on Saturday mornings, but they cancelled it a few years ago and it’s become a lot harder to casually follow it. I actually used to own a few German football shirts - Bayern Munich, Kaiserslautern and Karlsruher (I owned the latter two because they played Sheffield Wednesday in the UEFA Cup and Intertoto Cup, respectively) - so I’d definitely love to learn more about German football in general. That kind of thing genuinely does interest me, but I don’t really know where to start. (PS: I love The Simpsons, too, hence the thread title!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Homer
7 hours ago, antheap said:

Ooh, Hansa Rostock, that name rings a bell! I find the European lower leagues unusually fascinating, perhaps because of their general unpredictability and novelty appeal (I’ve previously mentioned how much I love the current state of the Romanian third division’s fifth regional league).

Yeah, we were the ones with all the Swedes in the squad :D we had six of them in our team at one point.

 

I don't really follow Bundesliga anymore. It gets pretty boring when the only question is if Bayern will win the title with a five point or a 16 point margin...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moonman

@antheap Bundesliga is relatively easy to follow if you have BT TV. They have a on-demand player thingy on there and they upload full games, highlights and those "magazine" programmes they produce. They have Serie A and Ligue 1 games on there from time to time too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tunhope

Sweet to see that the open -topped bus that was taking Norwich City players through the town to celebrate their promotion to the Premiership broke down on route!

Love Jurgen Klopp's comment regarding tomorrow night's clash with Barca - minus the injured Salah and Firmino- ' If we fail, we will do it beautifully.' FOr me,though, (born and brought up in Liverpool), the Premiership is more important ,and I suppose I'll find out later this evening if that dream's still on. If Leicester draw or beat City....

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Homer

94 points and not having had the title in the bag for weeks is ridiculous on its own.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
antheap
14 hours ago, Homer said:

Yeah, we were the ones with all the Swedes in the squad :D we had six of them in our team at one point.

 

I don't really follow Bundesliga anymore. It gets pretty boring when the only question is if Bayern will win the title with a five point or a 16 point margin...

Yes, I remember Andreas Jakobsson and Peter Wibrån from Championship Manager! Timo Lange and Martin Pieckenhagen also sound vaguely familiar. I completely forgot that they signed Marcus Allbäck from Aston Villa, too, and I never knew that Jari Litmanen used to play for them!

 

But, yes, I know what you mean. When ITV used to show Bundesliga highlights, I was more interested in the smaller teams, particularly Augsburg (Koo Ja-cheol always stood out as a hidden gem) and Hertha Berlin (simply because they play in blue and white stripes), but also Darmstadt, Frankfurt, Freiburg and Ingolstadt. I’ve always liked Bayern Munich and I still have a soft spot for them – along with Roma, they were my Champions League team as a teenager and young adult (I especially loved Oliver Kahn – he was such a great player) – but they had admittedly become a little overfamiliar by then.

 

4 hours ago, Moonman said:

@antheap Bundesliga is relatively easy to follow if you have BT TV. They have a on-demand player thingy on there and they upload full games, highlights and those "magazine" programmes they produce. They have Serie A and Ligue 1 games on there from time to time too.

Thanks for your help - it comes much appreciated! I don't have a BT or Sky Sports subscription, alas. What I have found, however, is an official YouTube channel that's run by the German Football Association, which includes highlights/live streams of cup games and third division matches. It seems like a good temporary solution until I explore my options.

 

It's a shame that BT don't offer any day passes, actually, because that would be the ideal solution for someone who would like to tentatively dip back into a highlights show and the occasional televised game. (Being open about this seems a little awkward, but mental health problems, unfortunately, have dampened my enthusiasm and I don't feel ready to properly get back into football again, if you catch my drift. This is hard and, well, I'm struggling with life in general. Apologies for going off-topic a little.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moonman

@antheap Yeah, I'm surprised they don't offer a way to watch it for non-subscribers. I don't have Sky but I can watch Game of Thrones through NOW TV and even buy a day pass if I want to catch something on Sky Sports. But the state of their commentary and the punditry on Sky isn't ever worth the £7.99 or whatever it is you have to pay for one game that will likely be on Match of the Day later anyway. Live football is by nature hit and miss.

 

Spoiler

It's nothing to apologise for, I'm sorry to hear about your mental health problems and I hope things get better for you. The Tea and Sympathy section of the forum is always open and inviting if you ever feel like getting anything off your chest.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
antheap

1. Is Liverpool's victory against Barcelona the greatest comeback since Tranmere Rovers beat Southampton 4-3 in the 2000/01 FA Cup after trailing 3-0 at half-time? :P

 

2. Norman Smurthwaite's departure from Port Vale has reminded me of his insane Wikipedia entry. Still, not quite as unhinged as former Chester City chairman-cum-manager Terry Smith and his infamous three captains policy. And this photo of Denis Irwin is still the best football-related thing on Wikipedia.

 

3. This club statement from Bury chairman Steve Dale is also brilliant. I especially love his final sentence: "In advance of the scorn of the linguistics amongst you, if there are mistakes I apologise, getting the message over was more important." Just what is it with the basement division and cloudcuckoolander owners?

 

4. Roma's shirt game for next season is very strong. I'm particularly impressed that it resembles an Arsenal away kit from the mid-1990s.

 

2a92q8z.jpg

 

3 hours ago, Moonman said:

@antheap Yeah, I'm surprised they don't offer a way to watch it for non-subscribers. I don't have Sky but I can watch Game of Thrones through NOW TV and even buy a day pass if I want to catch something on Sky Sports. But the state of their commentary and the punditry on Sky isn't ever worth the £7.99 or whatever it is you have to pay for one game that will likely be on Match of the Day later anyway. Live football is by nature hit and miss.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

It's nothing to apologise for, I'm sorry to hear about your mental health problems and I hope things get better for you. The Tea and Sympathy section of the forum is always open and inviting if you ever feel like getting anything off your chest.

 

 

Thanks for the kind words - I genuinely appreciate it! :) I have good days and bad days - and, well, yesterday wasn't the greatest day. Pundits are probably my ultimate footballing pet peeve, so I'm definitely with you on that! ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moonman

I wish I was alive when the FA Cup meant more. The first season I remember watching as a fan was 2003/04, I was 8, that was the Arsenal's Invincibles season and even by that point the Premier League was starting to take over as the tournament English teams really wanted to win. My Dad always tells me how special FA Cup Final day was when he was a kid and I'm sad I haven't witnessed the magic.

 

Talking of comebacks though, the Liverpool victory had me in awe because they did that without Salah and Firmino, but that Tottenham victory had me questioning everything that I thought I knew about football. I just don't know anything anymore but it was unbelievable to watch. At 94 minutes I was sure it was over but they get the ball forward and the rest is history. What a remarkable match.

 

 

We have two European finals with all-English teams, a first. Now if the national team can go and win the Nations League we'll have done a clean sweep :D 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...