Hello.

Kaitokid1412

Kaitokid1412

Hi. I`m Anna/Riley. I am Asexual and questioning. Well, I`m probably genderqueer or non-binary, I just dont fit in with female and feel like one. So I`m lost in the gender binary feeling kinda masculine but IDK. Pleasure to meet you all. I found this place when another member of this community posted about here on Trevor space.  Anime fans, I`m sure you`ll probably recognize what anime my user is based off. I like Case/closed, detective Conan, Magic kaito 1412, Sailor moon, Pretty cure, Shugo Chara, Yu-gi-oh, and some others.  I am lucky enough for my parents to have accepted me who I am, whether I`m a girl (I was assigned female at birth), or a dude, or in between. The only problem is, I dont have any other way to communicate to the rest of the LGBTQIA community, so I have made this account, and my Trevor space account kinda secretly. Thank god my parents dont snoop in my laptop so I`m fine. Just I cant be caught using these online websites, and I`ve done a pretty good job of keeping this hidden. Well, I gotta go take my shower, I`ll brb. i`m glad to be more connected to the LGBTQIA community, and not just T-space! 

Custard Cream

Hello and welcome! Cake? 🍰🍰🍰

NickyTannock

@Kaitokid1412 Welcome to AVEN!

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake, and here's a Yu-Gi-Oh Cake,

d2tmzitp07s5wjvauq0u.jpg

Kaitokid1412
3 hours ago, MichaelTannock said:

@Kaitokid1412 Welcome to AVEN!

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake, and here's a Yu-Gi-Oh Cake,

d2tmzitp07s5wjvauq0u.jpg

Oh my god, this just made me smile and LOL. Thanks. 

Welcome! If you’re interested in learning Ash Hardell’s ABCs of LGBT on YouTube is a great place to start :) 

chocolate-chocolate+cake.jpg

Welcome! I’m involved in LGBTQ+ groups but AVEN is my favourite online resource and forum. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Archived