For people with penises

Neshama

Penises. They exist, about 50.4% of people world over have them, and I am not part of that 50.4%. I went to an all-girls school but now that I'm in co-ed and around penis owners on a daily basis I have so many questions. Keep in mind that these questions are entirely inquisitive and are not intended to be offensive. I just want to learn more about that which I cannot experience and if you feel that any of these questions are too personal, then you don't have to answer them. If you find something offensive, please tell me so I can apologize and avoid it in the future.

For all PWPs

• What does it feel like to have a dangly bit in between?
  • Do you ever squash it when walking or sitting down?
  • How do you put on pants? Do pants hurt? Is the penis why sagging is a thing?
  • How do you go to the bathroom?
  • How do you shower?
  • How does it feel to not have boobs?
  • Does the lack of purpose in regards to your nipples confuse you as well?
  • What do you do if you get an erection at an inconvenient time?
  • Does it hurt to run?
  • How do you ride a bike?
  • Can you break it?

For circumcised PWPs 

• Does having the head exposed hurt?
  • Are pants more uncomfortable?
  • Did it hurt to cut off?

For uncircumcised PWPs

• How do you clean the part under the foreskin?
  • Does it hurt to pull the skin back?
  • Is it stretchy?
  • How do you put on a condom?
  • What happens to the foreskin when you get an erection?

For sexual PWPs

• What causes you to get aroused?
  • How is an orgasm different for you?
  • What causes a wet dream?
  • How long does a refractory period last?
  • What do you think when you see a person you feel attracted to naked for the first time?

For asexual PWPs

• Can you still get an erection?
  • Do you still have wet dreams? What causes them?
  • How do you feel/view your penis?
  • What happens if you see your romantic but not sexual partner naked?
  • How is an orgasm different for you?

For female PWPs

• How does it work?
  • How do you view your penis?
  • How do you wear skirts?

Well, why not.  I'm probably a poor representative of most "guy" experiences though, so grain of salt, etc.

What does it feel like to have a dangly bit in between?

Idk, probably not a whole lot different than having a head between my shoulders?

Do you ever squash it when walking or sitting down?

Almost certainly.  It's the chief cause of manspreading.

How do you put on pants? Do pants hurt? Is the penis why sagging is a thing?

No differently than anyone else, I would think.  I'm not sure what you mean by sagging

How do you go to the bathroom?

You mean use the toilet?  I usually sit down anyway.  Fuck having to aim.

How do you shower?

Uhh.  Thoroughly?  Not sure why this would be different from anyone else.

How does it feel to not have boobs?

Honestly, I'm kinda big and therefore have moobs.  There's probably plenty of AFAB people with smaller chests than me.  I don't really care so long as they aren't drawing attention, which I suppose they probably would be if I were female, so yay.

Does the lack of purpose in regards to your nipples confuse you as well?

No

What do you do if you get an erection at an inconvenient time?

If this has ever happened to me, I've never been aware of it.  So, probably nothing

Does it hurt to run?

Yes, but only because I'm overweight and out of shape

How do you ride a bike?

I don't.  Bikes hate me, and I hate them.  Nothing to do with me being a penis bearer, I just prefer getting around without toppling over or being in constant fear of toppling over.

Can you break it?

Well, if I tried, yes, probably.  Not sure why I would?

For circumcised PWPs 

Does having the head exposed hurt?

Nope

Are pants more uncomfortable?

Not sure how I would compare... but I doubt it's significantly different

Did it hurt to cut off?

Wouldn't know, I don't remember anything about my life prior to like 5 years old (I had it done as a newborn)

For asexual PWPs

Can you still get an erection?

Emphasis on "can" but yes.  It isn't simple though, and usually I have a "why would I want to?" attitude about it.

Do you still have wet dreams? What causes them?

Yes, unfortunately.  Brains and dreams are weird like that.

How do you feel/view your penis?

It's a bit vulnerable and unnecessary, but I try to make it a habit to not get kicked in the groin, so whatever.  Most guys think it's great for standing and peeing but I don't even do that, so... meh

What happens if you see your romantic but not sexual partner naked?

Nothing in particular.  My spouse and I often do see each other naked, sometimes we share a shower, etc.  We're comfy enough with each other that we can treat this casually and not as some precursor to anything else.

How is an orgasm different for you?

Again, not really sure how I would compare, but based on what I hear about them, they are pretty underwhelming to me.  Never actually had one until I was about 29, and... they're nothing to write home about, really.  I've experienced tons of more pleasurable things, such as hopping in a nice cool shower (which is also a lot easier to do)

lowLifeLoner

Fuck it here we go I guess.

1. Pretty bad IMHO, it... well... lets just say it's awkward and dangly.

2. All to often, they are positioned perfectly to get squished all time. Luckily they're like Harry Potters arm when that idiot removes his bones so they... emm... compact?

3. Well I put my legs in one at a time while standing and then pull them up and yay pants on, although the bits stick out so you have to avoid them. luckily mine are rather small so they don't feel too uncomfortable. 

4. I sit down because well, its more comfortable to sit just as a human, and because aiming badly means cleaning the toilet for the next half hour. But as a penis owner you can piss behind a tree if you gets desperate.

5. Wash it with soap like a normal body part?

6. I don't really know what it's like to have boobs but, flat? personally if I was a girl I'd prefer as small as possible because they seem annoying. Side question whats it like to have boobs?

7. No, I mean I've never really thought or worried about it. everybody has them useless or not.

8. Contemplate death. If like you get a random as the teacher asked you to write on the board I'd just pray that the smallness and the nervousness will make it unnoticeable.

9. If you've recently been kicked in the balls Yes! Otherwise to somebody not used to them it would definitely feel weird. 

10. Like a normal human. 

11. I don't know. But like the Happy Potter think above I assume not. Not gonna try lol.

Not circumcised questions:

1. Pull the skin back and go ham I guess. It can be extremely uncomfortable personally, it's like the skin under you fingernails after cutting them as they haven't been subjected to the outside world its quite sensitive. 

2. Personally yes but apparently thats not normal.

3. Emmm, I mean yes, Its just skin. 

4. Never have lol, virgin boi soz.

5. Nothing its just a random bit of skin as far as the penis is concerned.

I'll do the ace questions:

1. Yes sadly, wish I couldn't because it's extremely annoying.

2. I've never had one. I do "routine maintenance" to stop it if that even helps? Again wouldn't care if I could never masterbate again.

3. I hate it, looks ugly, takes up space, sticks out, gets hard for no reason and is hugely annoying. If I woke up one morning female I wouldn't give a shit and might in fact like it. 

4. Never have, But I will say a penis literally has a mind of it's own and It would probably do what it does best against my will.

5. I mean I know nothing about how girls masterbate but pretty sure they don't have to clean ejaculate?

Hope it answered some questions.

Well, now @lowLifeLoner above me has asked some questions I might as well 😅

What’s it like having boobs? Kinda like jelly in movement, they just kinda bounce which is really annoying if you’re running without a sports bra and it just bounces with every step, but they usually sag down without a bra which is frustrating. They’re basically just lumps of fat that have been stuck on your chest that you have to manuver around. Can you tell I don’t like them? :P 

Do they have to clean ejaculate? There’s usually a clear liquid produced when the body is “stimulated”. It’s basically cleaning fluid, because semen isn’t kept in the body after sex, it goes up tries for a baby and then gets dumped back out again, so the body makes fluid to flush everything out. It’s gross.

lowLifeLoner

@Lichley, Thanks. I'm glad to know boobs are as annoying as they seem. Don't know whether I'd prefer random erections and a stupid sticky out bit between my legs or sticky out bits on my chest, nothing down there and periods and all that crap. Rather be a barbie dole actually lol. 

You get used to it being there. Being circumcised isnt any more annoying than not I assume, I've been that way all my life so I don't really notice. Not all of us are gigantically endowed so sitting on the actual penis would be pretty rare, its a pretty good distance from the from to any place it could be sat upon. Sitting on your testicles is far more common. I have never had a problem with pants due to having male genitals but men who do not wear underpants have been recorded having their penis zipped up in the zipper. Peeing is far easier you just unzip, aim by holding the penis and let fly. No fuss no muss. It can be broken if it gets bent while erect and can cause serious damage to the veins, arteries, and capillaries in the penis. It can also cause it to not get erect from the point of the breakage towards the glans ( head). 

As for being an asexual with a penis it has never been a real problem, I get erections on occasion and masturbate once in a long while. I think of my penis as just another part of my body that has needs that I must fulfill, like brushing my teeth and moisturizing my skin. Orgasms have always been rather lackluster for me but I don't know if that's because of a physical issue or that I'm an asexual. Hope that helps. 

Thank you, I appreciate everyone who answered. @Philip027 What I meant by sagging was that fashion thing with guys where they wear their pants hanging halfway down their butt, but this might be a high school thing... @lowLifeLoner About the shower, I meant does using soap or a washcloth hurt? I know soap can sting when washing a vagina, so I was just wondering. Also, what does "routine maintenance" mean?

lowLifeLoner
5 minutes ago, Neshama said:

What I meant by sagging was that fashion thing with guys where they wear their pants hanging halfway down their butt, but this might be a high school thing... About the shower, I meant does using soap or a washcloth hurt? I know soap can sting when washing a vagina, so I was just wondering. Also, what does "routine maintenance" mean?

Re: sagging pants, I think its just a trend? God knows why. 

Re: Shower, soap you'd have to try really hard to make something sting. Like trying to get soap inside the actual pee pipe thing... 

And when I say "routine maintenance" I mean masterbation. - Don't really like doing it, but I'd rather my body did its thing on my terms rather than me waking up with stuff though my pants. 

37 minutes ago, Neshama said:

What I meant by sagging was that fashion thing with guys where they wear their pants hanging halfway down their butt, but this might be a high school thing...

That's a pretty gross misunderstanding of fashion, if true (not to mention just plain gross)

27 minutes ago, lowLifeLoner said:

Re: Shower, soap you'd have to try really hard to make something sting. Like trying to get soap inside the actual pee pipe thing... 

That would be the urethra, if I'm not mistaken, and whether male or female bodied, from my understanding it's generally not good to get soap up in there.  The body kinda does its own maintenance there and soap actually interferes with the "good" bacteria your body uses, which is why washing too thoroughly there (if female bodied, typically) can actually have negative reactions.

The male and female genitals are more similar than many people realize, actually.  I've heard they actually start out as the "same" organ but develop differently following conception depending on what chromosome you get.

Well, you should still wash down there, just don't get all like... up in your own business too much.  If you catch my meaning

3 hours ago, Neshama said:

Do synthetic boobs or stuffed bras feel the same a bio-boobs?

Hey, I'm not a trans woman but I just wanted to let you know that trans women's boobs aren't " synthetic", lol. Once a trans woman goes on estrogen her breasts develop the exact same way they do for AFAB people.

10 minutes ago, Neshama said:

Shit, really? I always wondered how that worked...

Here's a video explaining it in detail 🙂.

NickyTannock

For all PWPs

What does it feel like to have a dangly bit in between?

Uncomfortably sweaty, as it's all so close together and gives off heat.

It tends to shift out of the way, but can shift into uncomfortable positions, and then need to be re-positioned.

How do you put on pants? Do pants hurt? Is the penis why sagging is a thing?

I put one leg on, and then I position it before I put the other leg on and pull the pants up.

No, pants don't hurt unless it gets trapped down one side, which is what the positioning avoids.

I don't know what the sagging is about, but I don't think that's why.

I have to stand up because some wee gets trapped if I only sit down.

How do you shower?

First I wash my hair, then my underarms, and then I wash it, and finally finish off washing the back.

I suppose it feels freeing having all this empty space in front of me.

I don't give it much thought, but it is strange.

In my case, that hasn't happened.

Does it hurt to run?

No, but it hurts if it's hit.

How do you ride a bike?

It's been years since I've ridden one, but I'd shift it in the seat to get comfortable.

Can you break it?

I've heard of it getting snapped in half during sex, but I think that's rare. I also don't recommend looking up photos of that.

For uncircumcised PWPs

How do you clean the part under the foreskin?

I clean underneath by sliding it back.

Does it hurt to pull the skin back?

It would only hurt if it were too tight, and in my case it isn't, so no, it doesn't.

Is it stretchy?

It's very stretchy.

How do you put on a condom?

I've only put one onto a fake thing during Sex Education, and it seems you pinch the end of the condom first so that there's space for the little swimmers.

What happens to the foreskin when you get an erection?

The skin slides back a little bit.

For asexual PWPs

Yes, I can, but it's rare for me.

In my case, I've never had a wet dream.

I assume they're caused by dreaming about sex, but I've never dreamed about sex.

I see it as a thing that's there.

I've never had a romantic partner, so I don't know.

I don't know what a female orgasm is like, so I don't know how a male orgasm is different.

But it feels like tickling, and weeing in bursts.

OK here goes 

Dangly bits - most of the time you're unaware that they're there, but do remember to wear clothing with adequate moving space. Sitting with your legs too close together can be uncomfortable, hence there can be some justification for manspreading 

Squashing, not the penis, but I have known people sit on a testicle (ouchies) 

Pants plus underwear, pwp and pw/op both put them on the same way just the gusset is slightly deeper to accommodate the addenda. Care must be taken not to trap the foreskin in a zipfly though (serious ouchies) 

Bathroom. Stand and take aim. Sitting the manoeuvring is the same with or without 

Shower quite probably exactly the same as someone without (can't say for certain as I've never watched anyone shower :P

Boobs - don't miss what you've never had, although not having to worry about a brassiere isn't a hardship

Male nipples are still an erogenous zone, so they could be said to have a purpose 

Inopportune erections - sit carefully and a fold in the trousers hides it

What's running :P

Cycling, care needs to be taken to prevent chafing. Because they're lower its more of a testicle issue than a penis issue 

There is a condition called broken penis, but as to the mechanics thereof I'm not certain 

The foreskin is designed to be retractable for cleaning, which doesn't hurt, it is stretchy, and as the penis expands as it gets erect, this naturally retracts the foreskin. Condoms - just squeeze the end, then roll them on

Stuff like erections, wet dreams and orgasms have nothing to do with sexual orientation. Any radical variance from the norm will be due to other factors 

Penis is a nuisance, it implies something I'm not - I identify as intersex agender,. Never had a partner 

I am not guy but will still answer.

For all PWPs

Usually it's just there and can get annoying sometimes

No

Place the penis between the legs and pull the pants up

Open the door and go inside 😉. I usually sit down then.
    How do you shower?

Wash myself with soap except for the part under the foreskin which gets sore by soap. There I use clear water

Like something is missing

They can give pleasure so there is a purpose

Try to ignore it and wait till it's over
    Does it hurt to run?

No. If it hurts, it's my knees
    How do you ride a bike?

Sitting on the saddle with my ass.
    Can you break it?

Can happen. Luckily never to me. Should hurt like hell.

For uncircumcised PWPs

Clear water

When it hurts something is wrong, like an infection.
    Is it stretchy?

Yes

Squeeze the reservoir part and roll it down

The tip of the glans is pushed out of it

For asexual PWPs

Yes and it is uncomfortable especially when I am with a partner

Not anymore

It's there . Often I don't care. However when being with a partner it is just in the way and if the partner wants to touch it it makes me really uncomfortable.

I see a naked person. Feeling that they trust me.

I don't know. I only know how my orgasms feel and they are usually not from stimulating the penis

For female PWPs

I'll answer here too also I am more non binary than female

How does it work?

As I am not on HRT, probably not to much different then for cis men, except for the dysphoria I have around it.
    How do you view your penis?

A piece of my body that has no real sexual function for me and sex would be much easier without getting erections.  It's mostly just there and can get uncomfortable especially when it gets more sexual.
    How do you wear skirts?

Like everyone else. Depending on how I feel. I put the penis in underpants like when wearing trousers or tucking it away with a gaffe when I am wearing a short skirt or feeling otherwise that the penis would be to visible or I just feel better when it is smooth down there

I've asked my husband so many of these questions over the years and can confirm yes, yes a foreskin can stretch quite a bit and it's HILARIOUS.

Penises can also flap about a bit without apparently pain, which is again HILARIOUS.

I'll also add, having been up close and personal with both cut and uncut peens, cut ones are definitely "dryer", have less natural lubricant. They're also a bit less sensitive from what i've been able to guage, but most guys who are cut are cut when they're very young so never knew any different. Hard to miss what you've never had you know?

Penises are very very funny, I like them, they amuse me. Are they sexy? heck no, but they make me laugh.

everywhere and nowhere

A curious thread... I sometimes feel the exact same kind of slightly nosy curiostity, so congratulations for daring to ask (and answer!) these questions! :lol:

My favorite is: my father once told me that men tend to have a preference about in which leg of their pants they prefer to put the penis. Supposedly, men who get pants sewn for them by a tailor even say what is their preference so that one pant leg is a tiny bit wider. :wacko: It's funny, but also weird... for me it's simply a proof that pants aren't well-suited to male anatomy in the first place. In fact, if you encounter complaints how problems with fertility are on the rise, how a lot of men have poor semen quality - there are many reasons to it, but one of them is often wearing tight pants. Testicles are outside the body cavity for a reason, they need slightly lower temperature to produce healthy sperm - and tight pants make this temperature too high. I'm not arguing for men not wearing pants, but yes, I am arguing for skirts and robes becoming acceptable male clothing again.

@Neshama Interesting topic. 

Right... many answers. I hope they inform usefully! Obviously TMI warning. 

For all PWPs

I can't complain. Sometimes things need to be re-adjusted if they don't 'dangle' comfortably, but it's not something I'm otherwise aware of. 

Very occasionally. It's not a constant fear, but it's not pleasant. Think along the same lines as catching your finger in a door or stepping on a LEGO brick - you don't want to repeat the experience, although you know it's not the end of the world if it happens. 

I'll skip this one as I don't know if you're enquiring about pants (underwear) or pants (trousers). But clothes are pretty easy in general, apart from (see fears above) the occasional danger of catching oneself in zippers... 

Lift seat (!), unzip, shuffle down front of underwear, roll down foreskin, aim, fire, shake, stow, zip, lower seat (!), flush, wash up. Unless we're talking more than 'number one', in which case the procedure of sitting etc. is pretty obvious. 

How do you shower?

As most people do, I'd imagine. Body is washed first, then hair, then face. For the record, showers are when I check my genitals for lumps etc. 

Having never had breasts, I can't comment. I'm not upset that that my nipples don't have a purpose, although it does seem like a 'design oversight'! 

Ignore it - usually it gets bored and goes away. But I guess if it were to occur in a 'publicly obvious' situation, I'd likely be subtle and try to hide it. 

Does it hurt to run?

How do you ride a bike?

Neither circumstance has caused me any problems. There have been instances where I've hurt myself by slipping forward off the saddle and squashing myself, of course - but I imagine that would be uncomfortable for most people. 

Can you break it?

I... haven't tried..? But seriously, apparently the penis can be injured / traumatised so that it cannot fully function, but it hasn't happened to me. 

For uncircumcised PWPs

Carefully as it's a sensitive area. Soap, water etc. as normal - obviously no heavy scrubbing, but there is a need to be thorough to avoid lingering gunk and smells. 

Fortunately not, for me anyway. 

Is it stretchy?

By design, yes. If it wasn't I'd have issues (as per the above question). 

I've never tried. Sorry (also not sorry because I've never had sex). 

For me, it stretches down from the tip and ruckles slightly below the head. Once flaccid / softening, it slips back into place. 

For asexual PWPs

Yes. It's not an occurrence that I particularly look forward to, but it's just a thing that happens. 

I haven't had a wet dream since my teenage years. The dreams I experienced had no grounding in my life at the time, so it was just whatever my brain conjured up. 

If we're talking about visual / physical checks, that would be in the mirror after a shower. If we're talking about my impressions of my penis, it's just a body part. A very convenient one, mind you, and I'm sure a wonder of evolution, but nothing to shout about. Could I do without it? Sure, but I'd miss it. 

I can't comment as I don't have a partner, and haven't had one. 

Orgasm and masturbation have become a chore for me - just a thing I do every few months to 'make sure the plumbing works' or to clear my mind. There's no joy or anticipation as I just want to get it done, so I can move on with my life. 

Fin. 

3 hours ago, Nowhere Girl said:

My favorite is: my father once told me that men tend to have a preference about in which leg of their pants they prefer to put the penis.

Uhh, wtf kind of tight ass pants does that guy wear for that to even be a question? :blink:

I have never had to consider that question with any pants I've ever worn.

I don't wear boxers or anything that wouldn't support me, so I never had an issue with which leg to choose. That sounds very odd to me. 

"The penis. When man is awake it is asleep, and when man is asleep it is awake" 

Unfortunately I can't remember which eminent person in history said that, but it's not my original saying 

Back to Avalon
On 4/17/2019 at 5:43 PM, lowLifeLoner said:

Side question whats it like to have boobs?

I think I've always been happy with my breasts, although they can bring unwanted attention. Mine are fairly large, which means I absolutely don't run anywhere ever. (Thinking about it now, I don't know how I got through high school gym classes; maybe I wasn't as big then and didn't bounce as much.) They can hurt for a couple of weeks out of the month, which makes it uncomfortable to sleep without a bra, but usually the pain goes away after a minute or so if you hold your position. I worry about breast cancer, as I'm overweight, middle-aged, and childless, but I just can't stand the thought of having them smashed flat, which looks incredibly painful. Besides, there's controversy about starting mammograms at 40 and about pumping all of that radiation into a part of your body where you're hoping to avoid getting cancer.

I hope that answered it, but I'd probably be happy to answer other questions. That seems only fair, after all.

lowLifeLoner
44 minutes ago, Skycaptain said:

"The penis. When man is awake it is asleep, and when man is asleep it is awake" 

Unfortunately I can't remember which eminent person in history said that, but it's not my original saying 

HAHAHA Its so annoyingly true. Always wakes me up. 

I've no idea if PWP is your own phrase, but if it is, well done - I think it's a good one.

I can't honestly face answering all the questions but can summarise.

First section: I find very few practical problems. I can do all the things a PWtP can do including ride a bicycle, which I do quite a lot. Incidentally, discomfort in this regard is a real problem for many females, probably for reasons that are essentially socially constructed.

Third section (uncut): none of these issues is problematic but I'd prefer not to go into details. I'm not offended by the details, they just make me feel uncomfortable to verbalise.

Fourth and fifth sections are probably not truly separate. I think I'm asexual but still have sex and on some level enjoy it. Everything works ok physically. I don't think I really have orgasms. Overall I'd rather not have a penis, but my girlfriend likes the one I've got. I've often wished and fantasized that mine was smaller, for complicated reasons.

Hope that's illuminating.

On 4/19/2019 at 1:19 PM, F_p_m said:

Penises can also flap about a bit without apparent pain, which is again HILARIOUS.

How does the flapping not hurt? Running with boobs hurts... 

• What does it feel like to have a dangly bit in between?
    I dunno, dangly I guess? I don't know how it would feel without one so I have no point of reference.
  • Do you ever squash it when walking or sitting down?
    It is literally squashed all the time unless I am wearing no pants at all or spreading my legs.
  • How do you put on pants? Do pants hurt? Is the penis why sagging is a thing?
    I just put em on it really doesn't change much in that area. Leg 1, leg 2, button, zip. Depends on the pants. Yes, yes it is. Tight pants make me go ouch.
  • How do you go to the bathroom?
    ...standing up? Unless I just don't feel like it because honestly the direction of the stream is pretty random and it's just easier to sit down a lot of the time because I don't feel like coating the stall.
  • How do you shower?
    With soap and really really hot water the hotter the better i like the pain :3
  • How does it feel to not have boobs?
    I actually do, funnily enough, I have a condition called gynecomastia which basically means I'm a guy but with breasts. It developed when I was in middle school because I was very overweight and it threw my hormones off balance. Constant teasing, I hated it. Years later, lost the weight (mostly) but they remain, and don't go away. They're not just like moobs, but actual breast tissue and once they're there weight loss doesn't reduce them. I just wear a compression shirt under my real shirt all day and it looks like I have big pecs so no big deal but tbh it gives me a lot of anxiety, especially in my limited experience in the bedroom, and I wish I could have a reduction but it's considered cosmetic and I don't have $8,000 lying around.
  • Does the lack of purpose in regards to your nipples confuse you as well?
    Yeah i hate em they fucking chafe get rid of em
  • What do you do if you get an erection at an inconvenient time?
    Pray. It will stay as long as it likes, you have no say in the matter.
  • Does it hurt to run?
    Y'know what, no, but by all means I feel like it should??? This needs to be studied further.
  • How do you ride a bike?
    I get those big fat bike seats so I can balance more on my butt and have it not cut into me.
  • Can you break it?
    Theoretically.
  • Does having the head exposed hurt?
    No.
  • Are pants more uncomfortable?
    No.
  • Did it hurt to cut off?   (for some reason it isn't letting me press enter to format this correctly so from now on the answers are to the side) Probably, don't remember, I was literally like a day old.
  • What causes you to get aroused?      Sexy... stuff? 
  • How is an orgasm different for you? Once again I have no point of reference as to what it's like for PWOPs but it's like a volcano erupting I guess is the best way to describe it, it's like pressure pressure PRESSURE ahhhhhh release
  • What causes a wet dream? I have no idea that's more of a psychological thing I suppose.
  • How long does a refractory period last? Refractory as in like it isn't cooperating? Usually a couple of minutes.
  • What do you think when you see a person you feel attracted to naked for the first time? Bwaaaaaabbnfljsdnfjnsldfmlksdjfkalsjdnf!!!!!!

Archived