Heartless,need platonic at other times need eros

Maeno

I just knew about asexual and aromantic.I thought it might slove my sexual problem.

But it doesn't feel right with me becouse I become both sexuals,depends on person,however I never have heart for someone.(If I missunderstand it,excuse me)

It's very hard to explain though,I want to have sex with someone who is type S and mascular guy(it doesn't mean all mascular S guys are ok),at other times I want to experience Platonic Love with very gentle and not big guy.

When I want to feel eros,I don't want to do something sweet.When I want to feel platonic,I feel weird even kissing with him.

But I want to do both of them with someone special for me,I want to have certain relationship always.But it's to be confortable to have a handsome guy and he has status.It's kind of superiory,like trophy wife..

My sexual is complicated.I don't know what I am.

I'm nomal sexual?It's just sexual preference?I just have cold feeling?asexual?But I want platonic or eros depends on guy.

If there are someone who think same as me,I want to talk and I'll feel relieved.

Anthracite_Impreza

You could be an aromantic sexual, meaning you have sexual needs but without romance. Sexuals don't desire everyone in their 'sexy' category, even if they meet the criteria.

12 hours ago, Telecaster68 said:

Ask yourself a couple of things:

1. Would you be happy never to sex again?

2. In a relationship, would you be upset if your partner never wanted to have sex again?

Thanks for reply.

My answer

1.I want to have sex when I fiend someone good.(like demisexual)

2.Depends on person.With who i ask eros,yes.But with who i ask kind of  platonic,i think no.

13 hours ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

You could be an aromantic sexual, meaning you have sexual needs but without romance. Sexuals don't desire everyone in their 'sexy' category, even if they meet the criteria.

Thanks for reply.

And I have a other question.

I want love like family,for example I help him and want him to need my help.But when the relationship would be romantic or top of priority than anything else for each other,I feel unconfortable.

It's still aromantic even if I need love like family? 

Anthracite_Impreza
4 hours ago, Maeno said:

It's still aromantic even if I need love like family?

Yes, aromantics don't feel romantic love. They're perfectly capable of feeling other types of love.

On 4/16/2019 at 6:44 PM, Anthracite_Impreza said:

Yes, aromantics don't feel romantic love. They're perfectly capable of feeling other types of love.

I see.I feel much better to know it.Thank you!

Archived