Am I asexual?

Stylish Frog

Hi everybody. I just turned 15 and I've been questioning my sexuality for almost six moths now. 

Most of my friends started masturbating three or four years ago; I didn't. I' ve always just assumed I was a late bloomer and lied to my friends about it. A few months ago i found out about asexuality and kinda identified with it.

REcently I have developed both a libido and sort of a sexual attraction (just not as strong as everybody else's), but when i try to masturbate i don't feel anything. It's like my body and my mind are completely disconnected. This is extremely frustrating to me because i feel like I have a deisre I can't satisfy.

I've also just  now gotten into a relationship and even if i really want to sleep with my girlfriend I'm also extremely worried about doing it because I'm almost sure I will not feel anything ( i think?).

Am I really an asexual or is there just something wrong with my body?

Thanks in advance to anyone who will take the time to read this and help me understand.

NickyTannock

@Stylish Frog Welcome to AVEN!

When you say that you developed "sort of a sexual attraction", what do you mean?

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake, and here's a Frog Prince Cake,

vh0lbjgfg3qdakeqvybc.jpg

a surefire way to find out, and this may sound a bit silly, but it works! is to start humming "Do you know the muffin man?"

continuously

after about fifty years doing this will clear up all them questions!

(I'm halfway there myself!)

• Like 1