VeeOh

Compromise and takes pill?

VeeOh

Looking online a few drugs can effect your sex drive and make it a less of an issue. I was wondering if any other people have experience with this pseudo-compromise and what it was like.

iff

Buying drugs online can be dangerous and very risky. You don't know if they are genuine, what is in them and then they may also be illegal in your country so if checked, you could face prosecution.

CBC

Really wouldn't recommend it. It's not going to make your relationship better if you're still a sexual person. Talk to your doctor if you really want to pursue this option though, I guess.

CajunAce

Drugs are complicated and each body reacts differently to them. I take an anti-depressant that COULD raise OR lower libido, but it hasn't effected me in that way. Like CBC and iff said, it's more risky than beneficial...

anisotrophic

Being physically unwell can do a number on libido...! Ouch. So, I suppose any drug that makes you sick would do that trick. Not a great plan!

But @VeeOh I'd suggest trying various approaches and pay attention to yourself, find out what works for you. Trial and error?

For example -- it depends on the person, but libido can sometimes increase in response to sexual stimuli, so it can be a seemingly counterintuitive thing, eg solo stuff meant to relieve libido sometimes results in higher libido.

Zena Wind

I would highly recommend talking to your doctor instead. When it comes to do with anything about drugs, pills, or medication online it's risky. Information can be false and if your buying them online who knows if it's safe. It can even be hard to tell if it is legal. It's much safer to go through a professional.