Would you like to share your story?

BelaMielczarski

BelaMielczarski

Hello fellow aces!

My name is Bela, I'm a brazilian university student, studying Psychology. As some sort of writing initiative, I want to write an essay with a piece of our experiences, with hopes of publishing it in non-scientific magazines and blogs. My intention is to focus on the needs of our community, more spefically the need of validation of our lifestyles and security that we are not faded to live "incomplete" lives. I intend to call out on the myth that we require active sexual lives and a romantic partner to achieve satisfaction with ourselves. Doing so, I thought it'd be wonderful to have a few stories I can include in it, so I can exemplify both the suffering such beliefs cause and how asexuals and aromantics live fulfilling lives. If you are interested in sharing your story, let me know! We can share emails and experiences, it'd be wonderful and I would love to hear what everyone hear has to say.

Thanks a lot,

Bela

If association is any measure of friendship, I'd have to say my best friends are the devil and the angel of death. You might find my experiences interesting. How do we do this email thing? 

I'd love to share my story! I like being a part of these type of papers. i find the psychology and sociology of it all fascinating. 

GentlemanCambrioleur

Would it be ok to share my story via AVEN messaging and have my real name remain anonymous?

• 5 months later...

If you do not know what a narrative essay is, feel free to read our simple guide and you will get answers to all your questions. A narrative essay is a special academic task, which requires telling a story full of vivid language and interesting details. buy narrative essay for completing it fast.

Archived